PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

Is there a way to revert back to the old format?
NVM. Just visited site and it looks awful. Please revert to old version.

Was a good tool previously. Now it hurts to look at.
Last edited by piperazinedream on Aug 1, 2013, 9:56:01 PM
"
Acrosis wrote:
Is there a way to revert back to the old format?

At the very bottom of the page you can select "Ancient white theme / Ancient black theme."

The option is very small and took me awhile to find b/c I dislike the new layout and was looking for this. I am glad we still have the option to use the old site.
Trying out the new interface, notice that the default on number of link is always 5, please fix it. Thanks.
"
DeadlyPencil wrote:
iam unable to search for a shock nova gem... never get any results

EDIT:

seems searching for any gem is broken.... is there another indexing site? it looks like this guy broke his

Remove the minimal number of links should do the trick. Not sure about yours computer but the number of links is always default to 5 on my laptop.
Last edited by Megidolaon on Aug 1, 2013, 10:39:25 PM
"analyze mod" function not available on new format
I thank you for all the help that you have provided me in the past for trading. GGG should hire you to run an Auction Site :)

But I tried to find something simple like a Corsair Sword with tri-ele damage, so I knew how to price mine to sell. It found none. Before, I found at least 20 results but nothing now (and yes, I am familiar on how to input the proper parameters).

It's your site, and play it as you will but I really like the old format better.

Just some feedback for you:
-keep all posts in a horizontal/spreadsheet format (I don't like the big thumbnail view). I really like the "BUY" tab, but make it small and at the end
-Somehow the searches are not working well. Maybe run two sites, one with the old and one with the new that is still under development, so ppl have a choice.

This is not me bitching in the slightest. You have provided an amazing tool in the past that has helped me tremendously (plus, you did it for free).

Good luck to your future endeavors, and I hope to frequent you soon.
-Time to be funny. The world needs funny right now! Warning: "Might" get you muted.

25 Exalts...oh God my stupidity stuck! Now onto 25 Divines...
"
Megidolaon wrote:
"
DeadlyPencil wrote:
iam unable to search for a shock nova gem... never get any results

EDIT:

seems searching for any gem is broken.... is there another indexing site? it looks like this guy broke his

Remove the minimal number of links should do the trick. Not sure about yours computer but the number of links is always default to 5 on my laptop.

yes your right. it was set to 5
Please don't remove the old look as many of users (myself included) won't be using new look at all. Seems so cluttered and can't see anything there.

Old look ftw!
IGN: Perpetual_War / Malacath_
found "ancient white" mode on the bottom and back in business. keep it that way.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info