PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

It seems I'm too stupid to use this.. How do I search for more than one explicit property?

Nvm, i figured it out. Sort of.
Last edited by impotentwinnebago on Aug 4, 2013, 10:00:17 AM
Hi,

I will try to describe the bug the best I can :

In the new version, it seems that all buyout prices not appears in the research results.
I know that because I've just found the "tag" advices and tried to put some prices in my "Spoilers" parts on my thread.
When I search for 1 item, the item is found but the b/o price do not appear in the results.

I switched to the old version and the b/o price appears.

Perhaps you are already aware of that (so ignore my post) but if not, could you please confirm that you are on the subject ?

I will continue some tests to confirm.

Thx for your tool and your work

EDIT : Damned ... just switched again from old to new, and this time, the b/o prices appears below the item name ... so it works
Ignore this post
Have fun storming the caaastle !! :-)
Last edited by Dim_de_Lyon on Aug 4, 2013, 8:45:29 PM
hey, the new interface update is much better now with the smaller item boxes :D

I have an idea of a feature that would be awesome. I have 2 accounts on which i play and i selll items from both. The indexer shows me online on only one of them at a time. Would it be possible to add a way to link accounts so that a seller would be shown online if he's logged on either of them? like some sort of tag to link account names?

thanx :)
Just donated .1 BTC. Great website man.
Is it possible to get a reset or clear all button for the new interface? Thanks!
IGN :: TDaiZ
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/566961 :: Nemesis
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/233450 :: Standard
"
TDaiZ wrote:
Is it possible to get a reset or clear all button for the new interface? Thanks!

If you want to reset the form just click the "logo", it'll get you back to the main page.
I think you should show usernames in the results page again. I find it very useful in reporting people who are putting items they're not selling, as the only thing I have to do is to match the usernames. Now I have to match the thread IDs, which can be troublesome as I'd have to check the results page again one by one.
IGN: GadisLadang
GMT +8
my shavs is still not indexed been almost a week now
Last edited by karitas on Aug 10, 2013, 10:39:50 PM
"
karitas wrote:
my shavs is still not indexed been almost a week now

It probably got blacklisted because you'd posted it in "My gear" section.
Why is it constantly saying someone is online when they're not?
This started up about a week ago.
(:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info