PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

I've checked and tried the first page note on why my items doesn't listed on poe.trade
but it still not solving the problem, can you help me?
I don't know what to provide here, but here's some that i can think of.

Here's my item and it's listed on acquisition

Spoiler

I have put my url on my acquisition, i have message poexyzis to reindex.

oh also one more thing, how can i get a gold/yellowish color name on poe.trade?
Last edited by bayuperdana on Sep 16, 2017, 11:05:16 AM
Your ads are currently messing up the site. They are either extremely loud with sound OR keep moving the page to focus on them, can't browse the items as easy.
"
lurker14ownz wrote:
Your ads are currently messing up the site. They are either extremely loud with sound OR keep moving the page to focus on them, can't browse the items as easy.

talking about ads, i have two adblocker, and i didn't see any ads on the site.
curious, i've also tried turning off the adblocker, but still can't find my item.

also the currency.poe.trade works fine for me. so i think the problem is coming from acquisition

edited: found my problem.
i don't have the thread for the new league. so i just made a new one and update the acquisition. it works now.
Last edited by bayuperdana on Sep 16, 2017, 9:56:23 PM
"
bayuperdana wrote:
"
lurker14ownz wrote:

talking about ads, i have two adblocker, and i didn't see any ads on the site.
curious, i've also tried turning off the adblocker, but still can't find my item.

also the currency.poe.trade works fine for me. so i think the problem is coming from acquisition

I turned ad blocker back on because of the site. It works with disabled ads, they were just killing the site being so Noisy and Redirecting the page focus to them (couldnt scroll)
Oh right.. I forgot.
GGG actively fights to have a completely shit trade system full of scammers, where users are required to rely on a 3rd party website.
Last edited by twiz on Sep 16, 2017, 6:30:17 PM
is it possible to get a total movement speed option in the search bar, you either have to search for explicit or crafted move speed it doesnt show both
YOu could simply click Strg+f and type the prophecy you'd like to buy
Thank you very much for fixing the issues from post

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/109153/page/472#p14896175

but you missed "of Curing"

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Modifier:FlaskDispellsPoison1

"Immune to Poison during Flask Effect. Removes Poison on use"
Last edited by Lextra on Sep 18, 2017, 1:25:08 AM
"
Lextra wrote:

Edit: "of Warding" shows up as "Immune to Curses" while the others show as "Immunity to". Kinda nitpicky I know but might aswell have them all sound like ingame, "Immune to" that is.

I am not sure I understand what's the problem here, can you elaborate?
Snip

Edit: Whoops my bad. Its Immunity ingame aswell. Now I feel like an idiot. Sorry for wasting your time...

But please take a further look at these flask mods. I've made a quick sheet

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vRDtDvnk6Eb-2ZFXlVSvIlIfhk1IgpShiIGXC2xZgmJcDVrzBXkGMCMVOdL-xVc4DPl0TM_Dik9psSz/pubhtml

Red = Missing
Orange = Could use some work

Edit 2: Chemist's - Experimenter's - Alchemist's which were added with 2.2 are missing.
Last edited by Lextra on Sep 18, 2017, 1:38:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info