PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

Deleted
Last edited by XKent on Sep 18, 2017, 5:41:16 AM
Something with your advertisements is killing my browser. I'm using chrome, and if I disable adblock then after searching for an item my CPU usage goes to 15% for the tab, and after a minute becomes unresponsive.
Can't get my personal URL. Twice send message to poexyzis. Maybe there is problems with my nick?
"
Can't get my personal URL. Twice send message to poexyzis. Maybe there is problems with my nick?

the problem is on GGG side so you should contact them about it
How does poe.trade create it's search URLs?
The URL is randomly generated with a Markov chain trained on Japanese text.
Thanks again for fixing all of these flask mods. Working perfectly now! :)
Listing with silver coins has some problems. Searching in range does not work with them.

What is current silver:chaos ratio in sorting by price results? Is there any other currency with same problems?
Reddit thread…
So I'm using procurement and for the weekend it seemed to be working fine, properly updates my shop thread. Except now I've discovered that items I've removed, despite properly being updated in my shop thread, are still up on poe.trade and people won't stop asking me to sell things I don't have anymore. Basically, nobody uses the verify button and poe.trade won't delist my items that get sold. What should I do when this happens?
"
xyz wrote:
"
Profy2k wrote:
I'm having problems show items on the poe.trade. I open the tab, I quote the price. There are no matches in the matches for me. What could be the reason?

Your account was blacklisted for abusing the service.

Respected xyz. Please unblock my account on the poe.trade. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to the users of the service poe.trade. Playing in the Path of Exile without the service, the trade loses all meaning. Being in the blocklist, I realized my mistake, and from now on I promise not to abuse this service. I ask you to take this message seriously. Thank You!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info