PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

Здравствуйте, столкнулся с очередной проблемой, перестали работать премиум стажи, попытался поставить новые предмету на продажу через премиум стаж, а они не отображаются на Poe Trade, попытался на старых предметах снизить цену, но уже длительное время цена стоит старая и наконец то последнее, продал предмет 8-10 часов назад, а мне все пишут и пишут, что случилось подскажите ?
The issue with items not updating should be resolved soon, once it's finished catching up.
Hi, not sure if this has been reported yet. Crafted affix "increased Flask effect duration" will not show up in searches if selected as a mod. It will show up in searches when selected as a mod ONLY if it was rolled on the item with out the use of crafting.
"
Phyloni wrote:
Sometimes I want to flip currency by using the currency.poe.trade site.

Can you make our life a lot easier by implementing a "switch" button?
For example:

Xyz? Please? :)
\o/
Getting annoyed to no end that my items won't show up online randomly, like i go afk for a few minutes and next time i check my items appear only when i search for offline and instead of the usual Price/IGN/Profile/pm it shows only Price/Profile.

Why on earth is that happening out of the blue and when i change absolutely nothing?
Doesnt matter if i relog or change zones it stays that way until it randomly works again.

Edit:
Once again, normal mapping for some time and checking if my items are online because i didnt get any pms for a while and u guessed it, again shown as offline with only Price/Profile.

How am i supposed to sell stuff if at any given time my items can suddenly appear as offline and nobody will be able to find them or pm me....
Last edited by Anaurelia on Oct 21, 2017, 12:10:29 PM
I can't open currency market for a 3 days. Can somebody help me?
cant find legacy surgeon's flask mod now, what if i wtb/s one?
hi, poe.trade and currency.poe.trade, not see premium tabs right now.

i mean, if you change ratio(price) on any currency(items), he show old ratio(price).
something broken...

Thank you.
"
Tonique wrote:
hi, poe.trade and currency.poe.trade, not see premium tabs right now.

i mean, if you change ratio(price) on any currency(items), he show old ratio(price).
something broken...

Thank you.

I'm having the same problem,items that i sold are still showing and new items that i put up are not.
That issue should have been resolved about 2 hours after the update problem happening. (There was a bug in watchdog where instead of 5 minutes it took 2 hours and 5 minutes, which is fixed now as well).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info