PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

poe.trade keeps returning searches for items I no longer have, even after I completely deleted all the items from my shop thread. Don't know what to do.
Tired of trolls? Ignore them.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1473168
-
Last edited by Nomicpoe on Oct 16, 2017, 8:33:50 PM
Site is not updating items. New or sold. Any idea why ? Or when this is going to be fixed ?

Thanks !

"
Spectrecular wrote:

In Path of Building, you can "craft" items to see how well they'd work in your current build.
While crafting/editing an item, you can click the "Edit..." button to get/set the text representation of that item, like so:

Nice one, but here is my explanation why this isn't really necessary: if that's an expensive item you could check the mods in POB with your hands, just imputing the values. And if it's a bit cheap & OP to you/so as to others, there would be no time to do so. IDK how much work does it take to do such an option, but if that's a messy process, i'd say a pass.
_______
The major question is what happened to cache on your servers? As of about 8 hours (this time can be found by searching my sold "A Gracious Master" for chisels {good thing didn't want to quick sell it in c = ±spam capped}/ or any-other pop search) after twice poe.trade crashed search results stay unupdated, so one can only do a live search or distressfully spam earlier lots. Hope this is not a price stabilizing policy from GGG ^_^ and will be fixed soon, TY.
Last edited by rainbowsin on Oct 17, 2017, 8:42:03 AM
Hi

I had 3-4 weeks break from poe. Today logged in and because mathil one of my selling items price had boomed up. Well that is nice but i cant get my items off from sell list, neither chance the price. Now have been getting 4hours of spamming. What can i do?
"
Ertzie wrote:
Hi

I had 3-4 weeks break from poe. Today logged in and because mathil one of my selling items price had boomed up. Well that is nice but i cant get my items off from sell list, neither chance the price. Now have been getting 4hours of spamming. What can i do?

Go to /afk mode with "that sh*t now costs xx ex" -> /dnd mapping like in solo ^_^ and much patience
I've sold out all of my vaal orbs yesterday but the site still has it and I'm going crazy with all the trade requests that I don't even have.
I've sold out all of my vaal orbs yesterday but the site still has it and I'm going crazy with all the trade requests that I don't even have.
cant sell items.. items dont appear on poe trade.. pls help
My currency it dont appear on market
plz help

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info