PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

In beta standard selling currency via web interface doesn't work, items do not appear in the list.
http://currency.poe.trade/shop?league=Beta%20Standard
It works only via api.
Why my items on poe.trade ( beta) doesn't show my IGN?
It just shows "profile" where the ign is supposed to be and because of thatpeople cannot contact with me.
*Im using premium stash tabs*
"
itaizilca wrote:
Why my items on poe.trade ( beta) doesn't show my IGN?
It just shows "profile" where the ign is supposed to be and because of thatpeople cannot contact with me.
*Im using premium stash tabs*

Same here an example for a search with my account link only being shown is here http://poe.trade/search/monomkisikiren

I had acquisition open with the online status refresh thing because of last beta being an issue with showing as online (tho player info was shown back then)
Nope this was not the issue I thought it is, it might still be a char problem.

Tho creating a new character, it did show up with a name on poe.trade

Once I switched bag it was back to "profile" as the only option under the item :(

Switching to the other char and I show up as online...

And another edit: once I had space for those two characters and and I switched between my 2 beta chars a few times it healed itself.

Open for your own interpretation
Last edited by Xezz on Jul 7, 2017, 5:08:59 PM
BUG:

My currency offers on Beta Standard are not shown. At all. Tried both offline and online searches.

I am 100% sure everything has been set up correctly.
Last edited by azmodael on Jul 8, 2017, 1:54:02 AM
"
azmodael wrote:
BUG:

My currency offers on Beta Standard are not shown. At all. Tried both offline and online searches.

I am 100% sure everything has been set up correctly.

^^ Same
My items aren't showing up as "online" in Beta Standard. Been logged in for several hours now. They were showing up last night however.

I'm wondering if it's an error on GGG's end, since I have a new message alert that's active, but no actual new messages in my inbox.
⚡ Lightning Golems:
/1902593
⛄ Ice Golems:
/1914382
Last edited by tomatopotato on Jul 9, 2017, 1:08:21 AM
We need a better filter for leaguestone, it's a fucking hell to search leaguestone:

Beyond of the call with 60-80%

No filter do that, it's insane to found this leaguestone -_-"

Any chance this might happen?
Last edited by Aerick on Jul 9, 2017, 7:23:49 AM
Hello guys. im quite new to this. I havent been able to find any of my listed items on poetrade for a day or so now. Not even in the offline section. I was working for me 2 days or so ago.
I've checked the go online option manually as well. Nothing i have tried seems to be working.
Could any one shed some light on how to fix this issue?

Thanks guys.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info