PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

Any fix to this? My items are not showing as online on PoE.trade in the 2wk mayhem HC race. YEs, i use premium stashtabs
Is there away to search by players? entering in a player or character name in the seller field doesn't seem to work... haven't used it since the new selling tabs went into affect... just want to make sure it isn't just me... Thanks, T
Please provide a way to ignore certain sellers, I mean I know alot of ppl that are posting offers and never answer to whispers and/or are always offline, despite showing as online on the site. I want to be able to hide all of their listings.
"
FNX_Heroes wrote:
Hi, can you please add the following mod (for Meginord's Vise gauntlets) :
"2% of Life Regenerated per second with at least 400 Strength"

Thanks!

Edit : And also the mods of new jewels like "Omen on the Wind", thank you !

Edit 2 : I just noticed we also miss a way to filter on "reduced Movement Speed" for example for "Winds of change". I suspect there's a ton of mods missing since 2.6, is it something you have in mind to check the whole set of uniques and update poe mods ? Thank you

Bump, requesting for information... Are you aware of this issue ?

Today, I was looking for "Chance to receive a critical chance" for Reckless Defense jewel, but couldn't find it. There's a sh!tload of mods missing. Any updates soon ?
Sure, post mods that are missing and I'll try to add them.
amazing tool!! I am in love with it and it makes the game way better! you should be one of the GGG company by now!

One question though, why my name has no option of "PM" next to it when selling my goods? I can't find a way to resolve it
great work.
Except all these afk sellers.

such as IGN: [Removed by Support]

been trying to buy league stones for the past 3 days. and he is always showing as online but always afk and never replies back you msg.

so many other sellers like this. :(
Last edited by Stacey_GGG on Jul 5, 2017, 10:16:36 AM
Problem with "profile" in beta realm instead of "whisper" and IGN was solved for me when I left the guild like after 1 minute. Hope this will help anybody.
No matter what I do, the PM button does not appear on poe.trade next to my IGN, only the whisper button does:
Spoiler

I do correctly appear online tho, and the Whisper function seems to work OK.

Could you give me some hints on how to make the PM button show up?

Many thanks in advance!
PM button is only displayed for people who sell on forums. (You can create an empty forum shop if you really want it to appear, no one uses it though).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info