PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

Yeah, i'd love it aswell. It really shouldn't be too hard to set it up.
I can't double post on poe.trade through my premium tab and website. In beta trade it shows only 1 listing from premium tab. Was there a fix of double-posting on currency market (from tab and website) or I have some issues ?
Last edited by Mutewind on Jul 27, 2017, 6:03:18 AM
I have been using POE Trade for years. In the last month or so I have been having problems with it. Recently Firefox has started saying:

'The page isn’t redirecting properly.

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.'

!!

With Edge or Chrome, it basically freezes my machine, slowly...! I get a search or two, at painfully slow speed, then it just stops.

Anyone have any idea what has changed in the last month or two?

I have run virus scanners, and of course rebooted clean.

Thanks
Can I request a disable/enable currency listing feature?

I have so many currencies for trade and its a hassle to remove them when I run out of currency.
Would be awesome if there was a button that disables a listing that I can press again to enable it once I have more currency to sell.
Is there any way to reset the posting time of my items?
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Could you plz add prefix for quivers "Adds # to # Physical Damage to Attacks with Bows". There are only implicit one, but no explicit (like the one on drillneck f.e.).
And "(pseudo) (total) Adds # Physical Damage to Attacks" doesn't include it as well, which is pity =(
api is delaying again
Hello there,

I'm still getting the 'Your items are not showing because your profile is set to private. You need to disable "Set profile as private" in your account privacy settings.' error.

I've tried searching by my name - my items DO show up; also, all my tabs have 'public' checked, I've tripple-checked my account privacy settings, and re-sent a test message to the bot several times.

Still this error persists. Any help, please? :(
Hello
I tried to send a few messages to poexyzis but i do not receive the personal URL for this account
This is a common temporary problem or what?
Plz help)
Hey guys,

@poexyzis bot as well as live searches should be working fine now.

You should send a message to the bot again if it did not reply to you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info