PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

"
xeoridz wrote:
Hello guys. im quite new to this. I havent been able to find any of my listed items on poetrade for a day or so now. Not even in the offline section. I was working for me 2 days or so ago.
I've checked the go online option manually as well. Nothing i have tried seems to be working.
Could any one shed some light on how to fix this issue?

Thanks guys.

I have to ask the basics, forgive me:

1. Are you listing your items in a public stash tab
2. When searching for your own items, are you sure you're looking in the correct League?

When you post an item for sale it will generally be picked up on the river within a few seconds or so depending on how active things are. If your item isn't showing up fairly quickly, make sure you're changing zones.

To test this

1. Select your League
2. Enter your account name in the Seller Box
3. Click Search
4. Click the button that says Click here to perform this search in Live mode and be instantly notified when new items matching your criteria are posted.
5. Set it to websocket(Instant) and go post some items for sale and see if they show up.

the currency tag "vaal-temple-map" registers as "vaal." So when I set the note "~price 1/12 vaal-temple-map" it shows up on currency.poe.trade that im selling 12 chaos for 1 vaal. My apologies if this has been reported prior. Thanks in advance.

Please update poe.trade for new races.
thank you i see
Any chance of getting map mods added to the search modifiers?
i.e. I never want to run maps with "Player cannot regenerate life, mana, or energy shield"
Massive "That character is not online" 2 Week Turmoil (JRE094)

Can't buy anything, poe.trade shows them online, but they don't.
An update on the online functionality. The ladder parsing has been removed now (and was deprecated for a while). Check out http://poe.trade/html/online.html for a description on how to be online.
Ok poe treade needs to be fixed, i have no idea how this would be done but something needs to be changed. I pm'ed over 200 people on several items today trying to buy them and not a single response. This is complete and utter BS. Why would people post stuff if they werent willing to sell? Now i know there is time sensitive content in this game sometimes a bathrrom break is necessary but (and this is not an exaderation) haveing to message over 50 people just to buy one item is pathetic. http://imgur.com/a/vzLUP My ENTIRE chat is filled with this crap
im looking to contact you to possibly advertise on your site, i noticed advertising space at the top, respond here or email me at [Removed by Support] thank you.
Last edited by Rebekah_GGG on Apr 15, 2019, 6:28:42 PM
"
Natsuyu wrote:
Is there any chance of unique maps being added to currency.poe.trade for buy/sell orders? That would be really nice to have!

I would love to see that.
Buying those in bulk is a chore.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info