PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

"
xyz wrote:
All issues should be fixed now, sorry about the inconvenience.

thank you very much, your hard work is really really appreciated!
now i see my items again on poe trade :)
yesterday i saw an "update" to interface, so... why "implicit" is doubled now?
for example, you can see Whispering staff search-page http://poe.trade/search/matikirowoteya
That's a bug, I've removed it, thanks for noticing.
Searching for alt art Taste of Hate brings up some random normal Taste of Hates instead (but by no means all the ones for sale, I'm not sure what the criterion is). See here. Doesn't happen with any other alt arts that I've tried, which is about two thirds of them.

Thanks for the awesome work! :D
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
hi man, i have a problem that it shows always my old characters name, even after i deleted it. i know poeple can still message me, but i would like to know if and how this could be fixed.

second problem is, the account age and highest level. it didnt updated my stats for a long time. and it shows at highest char lvl 0 and account age 742h which is outdated since years.
(for some people this could be "weird".)

is there a way to fix this? i guess you got this questions a lot already, but since the thread is very long and i dont know where the answers could be.

third and last issue is, that it seems the site dont list things above 99 exalts b/o for me. tried several times, and it dont list some items for 350-999ex b/o and it didnt showed up. i waited days cause i thought maybe it takes long time to update those kinda buyouts, but it seems it doesnt work at all for me.

thx in advance and thanks for your amazing work around the site.
Last edited by Kim_Kardashian on Nov 14, 2015, 9:25:55 AM
Is anyone else having a problem when searching for explicit added physical damage? And when I try implicit for added physical with no other mods I get every type of implicit ring no solely added.

I tried to search for any ring that had explicit on darkshrine hc and on normal hc. It just doesn't show..

That doesn't seem possible and I haven't altered any of the settings.
#NeverGoing90
i have 2x lvl 100 characters

lately i began leveling a lvl 78 character and i've used the become online tool to appear online.

now im lvl 93 and i don't appear online, why?

i dont see my lvl 93 char on the standard ladder, how often does it updates?
Hi , I got lvl 85 character on standard with a shop which doesnt appears on poe.trade
I have automated messaged to the bot who gives you an url to active an appears online , still doesnt work

My shop has been checked and its configured to appears correctly , still doesnt appears
What else to do ?
"
ATOJ wrote:
Hi , I got lvl 85 character on standard with a shop which doesnt appears on poe.trade
I have automated messaged to the bot who gives you an url to active an appears online , still doesnt work

My shop has been checked and its configured to appears correctly , still doesnt appears
What else to do ?

It's working fine, http://poe.trade/search/rokosihitositu
"
i have 2x lvl 100 characters

lately i began leveling a lvl 78 character and i've used the become online tool to appear online.

now im lvl 93 and i don't appear online, why?

i dont see my lvl 93 char on the standard ladder, how often does it updates?

Yes, I also have a problems with characters from previous leagues, whichever level they are, any of them doesn't appear as online.
Last edited by Tihi1982 on Nov 24, 2015, 5:15:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info