PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

Again not work auction
Ign: Rezev
Yeah, I'm unable to index anything. Doesn't matter what league or search parameters. It just comes up as "Nothing was found. Try widening your search criteria."

:/
IGN: Smegmazoid
Long live the new Flesh
Same problem for me. It always shows "Nothing was found. Try widening your search criteria."

Please fix this, poe is pretty boring without por.trade
Same here
Since yesterday I got a problem with my trading shop in Standard. The items in my shop don't show up anymore in poe.trade. The searching result is always'Nothing was found. Try widening your search criteria. '
Need help and hope to get a solution.
When the administration will make a good Marketplace ! ?
Please add this - If some items are not update for 1 week they will disapear from poe.trade .i send 2 mails to 2 diffrent guys and no respons.maybe thwy are not online since 1 or 2 years.who knows?
"
d1rtiq wrote:
Please add this - If some items are not update for 1 week they will disapear from poe.trade .i send 2 mails to 2 diffrent guys and no respons.maybe thwy are not online since 1 or 2 years.who knows?

poexyz - this site does not belong to GGG
"
JahIthBer89 wrote:
Yeah, I'm unable to index anything. Doesn't matter what league or search parameters. It just comes up as "Nothing was found. Try widening your search criteria."

:/

I have the same issue.
"
IntoolHC wrote:
"
d1rtiq wrote:

poexyz - this site does not belong to GGG

Maybe last update of item?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info