PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

--
“We are the race of flesh, We are the race of lovers.”
Last edited by Frostride on Nov 27, 2015, 2:24:57 PM
"
Archarius wrote:
Since yesterday I got a problem with my trading shop in Standard. The items in my shop don't show up anymore in poe.trade. The searching result is always'Nothing was found. Try widening your search criteria. '
Need help and hope to get a solution.

have deleted the old shop and listed all items in a new shop. worked for some hours. but now it doesn't work again. all my shop items can't be found in poe.trade again... that's really frustrating...
"
Archarius wrote:
"
Archarius wrote:
Since yesterday I got a problem with my trading shop in Standard. The items in my shop don't show up anymore in poe.trade. The searching result is always'Nothing was found. Try widening your search criteria. '
Need help and hope to get a solution.

have deleted the old shop and listed all items in a new shop. worked for some hours. but now it doesn't work again. all my shop items can't be found in poe.trade again... that's really frustrating...

http://poe.trade/search/iwobidokosetik
"
d1rtiq wrote:
Please add this - If some items are not update for 1 week they will disapear from poe.trade .i send 2 mails to 2 diffrent guys and no respons.maybe thwy are not online since 1 or 2 years.who knows?

no please no

there is an item i want to buy and it's the only one i've ever seen on poe trade and the guy has not bee online for 2 months now.. and i really want that item :(

people should still be able to see on poe trade items of threads that has not been updated lately
Love the update, I was wondering if we could get an option like "IF" that is "Only".
E.G. I search for jewels to craft based on the 4 mods that I want,
I want to see any combo of the 4 mods and nothing else.

I tried using "NOT" but I guess there is a limit to how many parameters can be used.
Couple of suggestions:

1. disable the 0 bc prices in any currency.
2. allow us some quick database fetch of the current minimum and the average price on certain unique. manual search and sorting is just too much hassle.

Thanks!
Nice the AH everyone cried about in d3 is coming along nicely.
Hello, just not too long ago (approximately 1hour?), all my items in my 3ex+ buyout tab has been listed at 2ex in poe.trade.

In this 3ex+ buyout tab, I manually list a b/o of 3ex or more for each item. However, in poe.trade at least two items (6l disfavor, which has been listed at 39ex for 4 days) and (lv4 empower listed at 22ex for 9-10days) is appearing with b/o of 2ex in poe.trade

I use acquisition and never encountered this problem. Help me fix this please.

EDIT: IT appears its not only my 3ex+ b/o tab, it affected my 10c b/o tab and possibly other tabs.
Last edited by 이더리움 on Dec 4, 2015, 12:23:59 AM
"
Hello, just not too long ago (approximately 1hour?), all my items in my 3ex+ buyout tab has been listed at 2ex in poe.trade.

In this 3ex+ buyout tab, I manually list a b/o of 3ex or more for each item. However, in poe.trade at least two items (6l disfavor, which has been listed at 39ex for 4 days) and (lv4 empower listed at 22ex for 9-10days) is appearing with b/o of 2ex in poe.trade

EDIT: IT appears its not only my 3ex+ b/o tab, it affected my 10c b/o tab and possibly other tabs.

https://imgur.com/a/Vh5Y1
"
xyz wrote:
"

https://imgur.com/a/Vh5Y1

Yes, it has been fixed. But for 2-3 hours, the items were still listed way under price of what it was originally priced at in my acquisition. I am not sure what actually changed it after so long because I did close and reopen acquisition many times and refreshed poe.trade to see if it has been solved, but it wasn't. But all is good now so cheers and thanks for creating such a wonderful tool.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info