PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

"
Stevii wrote:
Good to know im not the only one with the problem that SOME items wont show up. For example my 20% empower! Im using the newest version ofc. Hm :/

http://poe.trade/search/hokikamoyasata

"
Shampoo_br wrote:

The old scheme was effective because I could select the mods and say it could be with the mod or not.

You can do this with the new filters as well, what's the problem? Your image doesn't explain anything.
"
xyz wrote:
"
Stevii wrote:
Good to know im not the only one with the problem that SOME items wont show up. For example my 20% empower! Im using the newest version ofc. Hm :/

"
Shampoo_br wrote:

The old scheme was effective because I could select the mods and say it could be with the mod or not.

You can do this with the new filters as well, what's the problem? Your image doesn't explain anything.

It is not a question, it's an affirmation.

You can not filter jewelry as easily as before.
Last edited by Shampoo_br on Nov 11, 2015, 12:17:37 AM
Last edited by Shampoo_br on Nov 11, 2015, 12:11:21 AM
Suggestion:

Being able to choose "Open Suffix" "Open Preffix" one the mod tabs would be awesome, it's really hard to find a good item to craft without these options, would be a great addition to the poe.trade =)
"
Shampoo_br wrote:
"
xyz wrote:
"
Stevii wrote:

"
Shampoo_br wrote:

It is not a question, it's an affirmation.

You can not filter jewelry as easily as before.

No, I'm sure you can.

"
Shampoo_br wrote:

That's a dot.

"
berusko wrote:
Suggestion:

Being able to choose "Open Suffix" "Open Preffix" one the mod tabs would be awesome, it's really hard to find a good item to craft without these options, would be a great addition to the poe.trade =)

Sadly this isn't really possible without GGG helping us.
anyone else's item not updating on poe.trade?

RIP poe.trade for the the mean time :/
Last edited by Soklay on Nov 12, 2015, 2:04:06 AM
"
Soklay wrote:

sometimes an item i put in my thread does not shown in poe trade

for example yesterday i found drillneck, put it at 1,2ex but it didnt show up in poe trade when selecting b/o's, but i could find it on poe trade if i put the #thread number in it

after editing and linking again drillneck in my thread, i could find it on poe trade

it happened to me many many times in the last days, i put an item and no one message me ingame, then i link it again with the same b/o and i get messaged by 2-3 people in the next 30minutes
Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on Nov 12, 2015, 2:45:50 AM
for example i have this in my thread but i dont find it on poe trade

~b/o 25 exa

why?

edit: actually looks like none of my items are on poe trade, this is magic, had to bump my thread to see if they goes there again
Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on Nov 12, 2015, 3:14:36 AM
Hello

I made a shop like a week ago, and its been booming from start, because everything just worked.

This weekend i made allmost NO sales, and was really wondering what was up.

Turns out, that the shop has decided to swap my IGN on poe.trade to a lvl 1 hardcore Mule i had.. Which results in, that i cant be shown as online, since its not on ladder.

Why does the shop change the ign, and what can i do, so i can be shown as online again? (I deleted the hc char, but it is still the ign on poe.trade)

Pls help
"
"
Soklay wrote:

sometimes an item i put in my thread does not shown in poe trade

for example yesterday i found drillneck, put it at 1,2ex but it didnt show up in poe trade when selecting b/o's, but i could find it on poe trade if i put the #thread number in it

after editing and linking again drillneck in my thread, i could find it on poe trade

it happened to me many many times in the last days, i put an item and no one message me ingame, then i link it again with the same b/o and i get messaged by 2-3 people in the next 30minutes

Right now no items are updating.

People are still whispering me for an item I sold 6 hours ago :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info