PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

"
1mpact wrote:
"
xyz wrote:
"
1mpact wrote:
Hey xyz.

Your shop is a great tool, but tbh I really hate the layout. Any chance you would be open to allowing others to create front-ends for you?

What do you mean by "front-end"?

The user interface. Same API calls, just different visual ways to populate the queries. Where you have light/dark theme at the top I'm picturing a method to swap between the interfaces?

How's that supposed to work?

"
Do you think it's a good idea to do client side sorting if there are <99 results?

Just my preference, but if I got that many results I would refine the search...

Sorry, but that's not a priority. People wanted a proper sorting, they got it. Supporting both methods would be time-consuming and not really beneficial.
"
wwwttfff man a buyer pointed me out that my prices were all fucked up do you have an idea why?

I'm inside my shop right now and look at that :

hypnotic edge :

~b/o 2 exa

On your website we see 4.5 ex ? The hell ?

edit : its back a 2 ex now ? after my bump, the fuck was dat bug ????

You provided too little information and it's working fine now so how do you think I should be able to identify the bug (if there's one)? It's most likely because your shop contained an error (i.e. posted price without an item), then it got indexed, then you fixed the error without bumping.
  • Added sorting by buyout.
  • Added a new option: "Normalize quality". This will make it treat all weapons and armour as if they all have 20% quality. For example, an item which originally has 781 armour and 0 quality will be shown before another item which has 854 armour and 20% quality when this option is enabled and you sort by armour.

Last edited by xyz on Mar 27, 2014, 3:38:07 PM
Click on a ~b/o orb's image. :-)

Very nice feature, btw. Great job again, thank you.
Just wanted to say that your site is probably the only reason I'm playing this game.

The in-game trading "system" in PoE is just horrid. Spamming trade chat is not fun, and I would've quit long ago if it were not for the ability to quickly find players with items I want on poe.xyz.is. Keep doing what you're doing.

Hopefully the incompetent/stubborn devs at GGG wake up one day and pay you a 6-figure salary so that you can implement your indexer into the actual game.
✮ in-game @FTMFW
✮ twitch.tv/RRTSON
✮ [Shop] http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/909223
✮ [Build of the Week] http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1034503
Last edited by rrtson on Mar 27, 2014, 11:34:51 PM
"
"
Hopefully the incompetent/stubborn devs at GGG wake up one day and pay you a 6-figure salary so that you can implement your indexer into the actual game.

dont worry hes rich enough lol and im pretty sure ggg made an arrangement with xyz cause they could block that website easy if they wanted

hey xyz, could you change the automatic date to 1 month instead of 1 week ? Why ? because many casual players update their shop only every 2-3-4 weeks so right now only no life people sell their stuff AND for myself lol, because I have a couple mule accounts selling stuff and they never appear on xyz because I'm too lazy to bump them every weeks so nothing appear on the website. Maybe 2 week minimum, 1 week is very short

The "Last seen" field is per-account, not per-thread.
I have a problem with site, yesterday it switched by it self to "Ancient white theme" and i can't switch it back, i can't search for anything, it just says " Nothing was found. Try widening your search criteria. ". I cleared cookies, tried different browser, nothing helps.. Any advice?
My Ambush shop ~ http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/891261
"
Strongtoni wrote:
I have a problem with site, yesterday it switched by it self to "Ancient white theme" and i can't switch it back, i can't search for anything, it just says " Nothing was found. Try widening your search criteria. ". I cleared cookies, tried different browser, nothing helps.. Any advice?

Post a screenshot.

And tutorial, changing theme to dark doesn't work either..
My Ambush shop ~ http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/891261
"
Strongtoni wrote:
(image)

And tutorial, changing theme to dark doesn't work either..

Looks like some .css files aren't loading; could be some browser extension doing that? Try disabling them or something.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info