What kind of areas would you like to see in Act 4?

Snow. Seeing freshly gutted hot blood stain melt a layer of pristine white snow, staining the landscape a mixture of red and white as you carve out a swath of death into the powdery mountainside is indescribable.
'It is good to contact a moderator if you feel someone is being a twat' Charan, Forum Moderator

Sometimes, we have to cross a ditch.
Sometimes, we have to cross an ocean.-Rhys, GGG
"
Hyskoa wrote:
Every area designed like the ledge please. It's annoying as fsck to constantly have to retrace my steps to full clear a map. Potentially missing drops.
QFT
UNDERWATER-WORLD !
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
some kind of hell with a shit load if atziri type bosses. atziri and crew was awesome until you learned how to beat her...challege was the fun...need way more 'atziris'...guess like greater rifts idea from ros... one thing blizz got right

Atziri is the great queen, Diablo GR bosses are uninspired anonym dudes.
"
sijima wrote:
3. What makes POE unique is the slight steampunk sensibility they mix into the gameworld. Think the robotic enemies in Act II (including boss) and the giant machine you see as you ascend towards Dominus. It gives the game a cool post apocalyptic vibe, like we are running on the ruins of some formerly great civilization we cannot comprehend. I think it would be awesome to have atleast one area where these aspects of the game are emphasized and the player is running around some kind of rusty, rotting steampunk area full of broken machines.

Any other ideas?

Some place like Vendigroth Ruins in Arcanum: Magik Obscura and Steamworks.

A place of technological wonders from a time that is not even remembered anymore; ruined and laying in rust, with some of the olf mechanical protectors still (barely) active.
space.
tropical islands.
mars.
lets go crazy with this thing
Don't particularly care what environment its in, since anything can be made to look great. I would just prefer they not be huge, and designed with desync in mind.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info