What kind of areas would you like to see in Act 4?

Miami beach
silent hill,mist.
Complaining is for the weak.
Selfie Selfish.
Lego dimension
Do what You will shall be the whole of the law.
Demon realm? My theory is that Dominus didn't turn into a giant insect, a demon that was possessing him appeared. So why don't we go there and kill the big bad demon?
Areas without clutter on the ground
Areas without stupid doors avery 10 paces
Areas without contrieved labyrinthine layouts
Areas without silly logs sticking in your face

So, I guess desert...
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
A desert would be horribly lame (Blizzard used itin D2 & D3. Incredibly lazy design imo), but still fit the theme of Wreaclast being a hostile continent.

I'd like to see a snowcovered volcano which inhabits the final boss of A4. Throughout the act you ascend the enormous mountain. Helping other exiles or betraying them but still achieving the goal of e.g. raising a bridge or opening a passage through the mountain. The boss should be designed in a way that you need to work on your positioning and be aware of your soroundings rather than rely on pure damage output.

Also Path of Exile needs more events to make the game's areas more alive. Dynamic quests in D3 bring a lot of versatility to the game and PoE already has a stepping stone towards this design by having masters. I'm not saying that you should flatout copy the system of D3, but do the same thing Blizzard does with good ideas from other games: Take a good concept and iterate it so it becomes an even better concept.
Every area designed like the ledge please. It's annoying as fsck to constantly have to retrace my steps to full clear a map. Potentially missing drops.
Vote +1 to change Path of Exile to Path of Nerfs.
We hate to say, but ProjectPT was right.
Actually looking more for the "rebalancing" of the other three acts that will come with the addition of act IV. The new act has me worried, in that everything GGG adds seems to further exclude solo play.
"
zeekidc2 wrote:
Snow

+1
d:-D*
Whimsyshire
Mark_GGG 2012
If you put on your full plate mail, and I throw hundreds of toothpicks at you, you'll basically not feel it.

If someone catapults a whole tree at you, don't expect the Armour to prevent as much of the damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info