[1.3] ► MJOLNOOB ◄ UBER ATZIRI FARMING - TIPS - ANTI REFLECT - RT or CRIT - SOLARIS or SHAV - MF

"
MatrixFactor wrote:
I used trio to compare DPS since it's more consistent: no going underground like vaals and no feed phase like atziri.

Anyways in your latest RT video you kill vaals in 16sec and in your latest crit video in 25sec (since one of them goes underground). Again, you're killing faster with RT, it's impossible that crit has more DPS, much less double DPS.

You're comparing an overall fight instead of an effective hitting time.
I won't debate it anymore sorry... I know what i'm feeling while playing. I'll just add some samples of fights for each variants of the build when i have the time for it.
► Shop ◄ Mirror service • Gear • Maps • Gems • Legacy ■ thread/545555
"
Funsy wrote:
"
MatrixFactor wrote:
I used trio to compare DPS since it's more consistent: no going underground like vaals and no feed phase like atziri.

Anyways in your latest RT video you kill vaals in 16sec and in your latest crit video in 25sec (since one of them goes underground). Again, you're killing faster with RT, it's impossible that crit has more DPS, much less double DPS.

You're comparing an overall fight instead of an effective hitting time.
I won't debate it anymore sorry... I know what i'm feeling while playing. I'll just add some samples of fights for each variants of the build when i have the time for it.

How is hitting time different, or why would it be different for crit vs RT?

For both variants in your videos you take out CWDT. So for both you manually cast EC and IC.

RT variant doesn't have 3 endur charges up all the time. On average crit has 1.6 endu charges and RT has 2.2, not that big of a difference.

ATM my evidence is maths (this should be enough) + your own videos. All you have is your feelings. The problem with your evidence is that it's impossible to reason against. How can I prove to you that you're wrong? For me you just have to show me a error in the math or make a honest video comparison. That's why you shouldn't use feelings as a basis for a logical argument.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
yes man, you're right, and the crit version sucks. i lied in every point of this build, it sucks ;)
Maths are everything, experience is nothing ;)

We're in a disagrement, np, just move on... Enjoy the game ;)
"
Funsy wrote:
yes man, you're right, and the crit version sucks. i lied in every point of this build, it sucks ;)
Maths are everything, experience is nothing ;)

We're in a disagrement, np, just move on... Enjoy the game ;)

Never said that the crit variant sucks, or that you lied. In fact the DPS is equivalent. I was mainly bringing it up to show that going crit is not a no brainer, and we need to think about the pros/cons of each variant, since DPS is the same for both.

25 FUS and i did it ^^
but now don't know what i can do with that)
"
Pirial wrote:
25 FUS and i did it ^^

GZZZZZ ;)

@MatrixFactor
I'll just ignore your messages from now because it seams like you can't wait and read what i'm writing.

I REPEAT:
I'll upload samples of video so that people can compare how fast the life bar of bosses is going down with each variant.
@MatrixFactor
I know what i'm feeling. So you can claim what you want with your maths that i don't understand, i don't care. I'm lacking of science and you're lacking of experience. Since neither you nor I can come to an agreement, let's end the discussion now.
That's why i'll just ignore your messages if you keep talking about maths.
However, if you still want advices from a "man with his feelings", feel free to ask ;)

I've updated the introduction of the guide with "Finally, critical strikes unleash the true potential of VP: status ailments and even more DPS at level 94+!" instead of "...twice more DPS at level 94+!".

People have to experiment both variants and make a choice.
Neither you nor I can make that choice for them!

Bye and peace
I tested conc effect instead of arc in a few Apex runs with RT variant. Seams like same DPS as Arc+Discharge because we lack of charges provided by Arc.

Once again, that's a feeling ;). Experiment it yourself and make your choice :)
"
Funsy wrote:
I tested conc effect instead of arc in a few Apex runs with RT variant. Seams like same DPS as Arc+Discharge because we lack of charges provided by Arc.

Once again, that's a feeling ;). Experiment it yourself and make your choice :)

I verified with my simulation. With crit conc effect is only a little bit worse than arc, but with RT conc effect is much worse than arc. I used to play crit variant, but now I'm switch to RT, gonna collect experiences.

Yeah I definitely respect you as a build maker/player, so I'll be back with questions. :)

"
Funsy wrote:
"
Pirial wrote:
25 FUS and i did it ^^

GZZZZZ ;)

@MatrixFactor
I'll just ignore your messages from now because it seams like you can't wait and read what i'm writing.

I REPEAT:
I'll upload samples of video so that people can compare how fast the life bar of bosses is going down with each variant.

I'm like you when it comes to theory crafting, I go by feeling aswell, but let me tell you, when someone decides to put your theories to numbers you should be THANKFUL instead of trying to silence him.

I wish I could bookmarks this guy's brains so I could whip math formulas on every idea like he does. My point is numbers are never a BAD thing.

Now if crit provides different attributes other than damage (like status ailments for example) than we have a real discussion, but I'm not sure how important is it in a super tanky build like this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info