[1.3] ► MJOLNOOB ◄ UBER ATZIRI FARMING - TIPS - ANTI REFLECT - RT or CRIT - SOLARIS or SHAV - MF

"
MindR wrote:
Hi Mjolnoobs, I had some fun and got this - if anyone can have a use of it.

Wow you with ball's))but for me 24 str and int important)1 endur charge better)but impossible(
I have my build complete now, but I can't seem to get to the 5.8 APS you have listed in your stats, mine only goes to 4.4. My haste is lvl 18 same as yours, and on a vertex and I have a 20/20 Faster Attacks and GMP

Here's my tree @ lvl 91:

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAW8MfQ18DY0OPBB_EVAUcRcvGyUc3B0UHb4fxyL0JLAlvCepKPoqOCt4LJwspi1HL28zhzQKNbk26DdmN4M6UkKjRKtGcUcGSVFJsUuuUEJVrlfJWK9Z81xrXIpfamaebAttGXC7cql4DXvXfNl-WX_GgKSCEILHgwmESIbRhymLeow2j0aPpo_6kFWQ1pMnm6Gfy6KjpuunCKcrqW6sqrQMuJPAGsHFwfPDbcae0NDXz9kT2Vva3dvn34rfsN-_4Yji9-kC6hjquuvu7BjviPDV9zL31_jr-Tf60g==

Can't figure out what I did wrong.
IGN: NoahsArChen

"Oh awesome, this guy posted his current gear. Let me find him an upgrade!" ~Said no one ever.
Last edited by SaintSoLo on Nov 17, 2014, 8:48:24 PM
"
Mian_Scaratan wrote:
OK, so genuine proper question (my apologies if this has been answered already);

With this many aura's, charges and buffs going on how are you guys able to keep track of em during a fight? For me the monsters name+stats box thingy always overlap the important things i wish to keep track of; My time left on immortal call, if there's any nasty corrupting blood going on or more of that nonsense. Is there a way to NOT have those two overlap on the UI in this game? Like could i move monster stats/name or the buff list to the bottom of the screen? Or is there maybe a way to disable my aura's showing up completely, maybe a way to change the order in which all the buffs appear? Its really starting to bug me.

Well, GGG should lower the box of the monsters... But i never had problems with that. Are you playing in 1080p resolution like me?

"
SaintSoLo wrote:
I have my build complete now, but I can't seem to get to the 5.8 APS you have listed in your stats, mine only goes to 4.4. My haste is lvl 18 same as yours, and on a vertex and I have a 20/20 Faster Attacks and GMP

Here's my tree @ lvl 91:

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAW8MfQ18DY0OPBB_EVAUcRcvGyUc3B0UHb4fxyL0JLAlvCepKPoqOCt4LJwspi1HL28zhzQKNbk26DdmN4M6UkKjRKtGcUcGSVFJsUuuUEJVrlfJWK9Z81xrXIpfamaebAttGXC7cql4DXvXfNl-WX_GgKSCEILHgwmESIbRhymLeow2j0aPpo_6kFWQ1pMnm6Gfy6KjpuunCKcrqW6sqrQMuJPAGsHFwfPDbcae0NDXz9kT2Vva3dvn34rfsN-_4Yji9-kC6hjquuvu7BjviPDV9zL31_jr-Tf60g==

Can't figure out what I did wrong.

Are you using BR?

4.4 AS is without BR.
5.4 AS is with a BR 19/0.
5.8 AS is with BR 18/20.
► Shop ◄ Mirror service • Gear • Maps • Gems • Legacy ■ thread/545555
I just watched a couple of your videos and you have similar issues but you simply dont click monsters as much as i do so for you it doesnt happen all the time. Maybe i should unlearn myself that habbit ;)

And im running the game in pretty lousy resolution indeed, else my computer can handle ths build XD
Hi all Mjolnoobers !

I just want to share some ideas and gear I had for this build. My current gears is based on the cheap Lorica, RT version, and so, I could get RRRRGG on Lorica to put Leap Slam instead of EleWeak/RF like this :

That way I can get a pretty good combination of gems on Vertex like this :

The goal is to get maximum +X% quality on gems that can get the best of quality bonus. That way you can get Quality +44% on BR, Herald of Thunder and Ele Weakness/RF wich is, from my point of vue a non negligeable buff of dmg and attack speed -> DPS. To give an idea, I get -57% all res from EleWeak, +71% AS while low life from BR lvl 18 20q and +33% lightning dmg from Herald of Thunder.

So, yes getting 6 off colors on Shav will be very difficult (and expensive) but I'm actually playing pretty well without the expensive version of the build.

I'm still looking for gloves to replace Meginord's Vise but when I'll have clean stuff for my build I'll link gear and tree.

Last remark, why would you get enduring cry while you almost always have full endurance charges from Voll's Devotion ? I just use CWDT-IC-ID on shield, that give one more place for other gem (like my enhance on Vertex).
Last edited by Arachnéa on Nov 18, 2014, 12:41:44 PM
"
Arachnéa wrote:
Hi all Mjolnoobers !

I just want to share some ideas and gear I had for this build. My current gears is based on the cheap Lorica, RT version, and so, I could get RRRRGG on Lorica to put Leap Slam instead of EleWeak/RF like this :

That way I can get a pretty good combination of gems on Vertex like this :

The goal is to get maximum +X% quality on gems that can get the best of quality bonus. That way you can get Quality +44% on BR, Herald of Thunder and Ele Weakness/RF wich is, from my point of vue a non negligeable buff of dmg and APD -> DPS. In order to give an idea, I get -57% all res from EleWeak, +71% AS while low life from BR lvl 18 20q and +33% lightning dmg from Herald of Thunder.

So, yes getting 6 off colors on Shav will be very difficult (and expensive) but I'm actually playing pretty well without the expensive version of the build.

I'm still looking for gloves to replace Meginord's Vise but when I'll have clean stuff for my build I'll link gear and tree.

Last remark, why would you get enduring cry while you almost always have full endurance charges from Voll's Devotion ? I just use CWDT-IC-ID on shield, that give one more place for other gem (like my enhance on Vertex).
Endurence cry give 100% chanse to have IC,some times i have just 1 sec IC when drop EC,with EC 3 sec minimal, use 1 socket ring for ele wick or RF. i have same Lorica,bot more interesting BR+MB+Enchance
Last edited by Pirial on Nov 18, 2014, 11:19:27 AM
Hi Arachnéa,

You have nice ideas to improve AS, so DPS too.
However, i built my gem setup in order to farm uber Atziri and get exp in this map.
I ran a lot of uber maps so far and i'm not dying often atm.

About BR, i want to have it on shield because i want to be able to stop it anytime by pressing swap weapon shortcut. It mostly helps me when i use RF because i can't stop it manually (i don't have a slot for a "remove burning" flask).
About EC, as Pirial said, sometimes i don't have full endu charges up because:
- i'm identifying items
- i cross monsters without hitting them if i'm sleepy
- i enter an area with monsters which jump into me
- whatever reasons...

My goal is to survive without sacrificing too much DPS. Even with all those precautions, i still die sometimes...

About uber Atziri, i found that 7.2k ES and 89% fire res is just enough to tank the double flameblast without dying so far, by pressing ruby+rumi flasks. I'll let you know if i die against it.
► Shop ◄ Mirror service • Gear • Maps • Gems • Legacy ■ thread/545555
THanks for your replies !

I haven't tried Uber yet and I'm just 5k ES 87% fire res right now. 7,2 is far from what I could get I have only 5k right now and I think I won't pass 6k thresold (not without Shav).

I'll get back to you when I will do my first Uber run to give first comments.

Some nice gloves to improve the build ;)

Hi thanks for writing up the build. I'm trying a cheap crit version. Looking for tips on gear/tree. In particular what do you think about L1 CWDT vs L10-13ish CWDT?

Gear

I use purity in ele weak maps, and herald everywhere else, it's a huge DPS boost.

L90 Witch Tree

I was also doing some math on crit vs RT. With 75% chance to hit I have 0.75 of the procs I would have with RT. But thanks to crit my discharge does 86% more dmg, and my arc does 50% more dmg. It's also true that RT would have more spell dmg in tree.

I also did some simulations on our probability to discharge before we crit & lose charges. With arc 1st it was 70%, and with discharge 1st it was 80%. So the fact that we lose charges on crit seems to not be a big deal.

MATLAB code

"

NTrials=1e5;

disch_prob = 0.5;
molten_crit_prob = 0.065;
arc_prob = 0.5;
arc_crit_prob = 0.24;

n_disch_first=0;

for t=1:NTrials
keep_hammering = 1;
while keep_hammering
r = rand();
if r<molten_crit_prob
keep_hammering = 0;
break;
end
r = rand();
if r < disch_prob
n_disch_first=n_disch_first+1;
keep_hammering=1;
break;
end
r = rand();
if r<arc_prob
r = rand();
if r < arc_crit_prob
keep_hammering = 0;
break;
end
end

end
end

n_disch_first/NTrials

Overall it seems tedious to compare crit dps to RT, do you know if someone's actually done it or was 2x number just a estimate?
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
Last edited by MatrixFactor on Nov 20, 2014, 2:10:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info