Path of Exile's December PvP Update

Can low-level PvP be switched from 28 to 31? There's some skills (like Arctic Breath, Ball Lightning) which will be fun to play too! Also Spell Echo is 31 lvl req, while Multistrike has 19 lvl req. Is that fair?
FilterBlast - a web-hub with up-to-date item filters and extra features
https://filterblast.xyz
Last edited by Dissolator on Oct 15, 2014, 9:52:46 PM
"
knowfear wrote:
"The December 1.3.0 update is at roughly the half-way mark between Forsaken Masters and the 1.4.0 Act Four expansion we'll be releasing early next year."

What does this mean? I have a feeling its really simple, but for some reason I cannot understand that sentence. lol

Take the number of months between the Forsaken Masters exp and Decemember, then add that number onto December, there's roughly Act 4's release date.
IGN shdowe
PK PK PK !!!!!!!! AND FINALLY CANT WAIT FOR ACT4 :D
World 4 is Ice World, right?
I am so stoked about pvp. GGG please come through with it : ) I want to see tourneys and more people in pvp queues and pvp demigods! I cant wait for this to flourish, I think its a great decision and will keep players struggling/grinding to be competitive for years to come!
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug
"
Ryouko wrote:
"
HegemonyTV wrote:
holy shit
this sucks! no high level pvp tourneys? i dont get it!

Imo it's only fair >.< The difference in Gear when it comes to BiS mirrored items is way too big compared to low lvl pvp.

Ya because once people realize you need to eternal exalt level 28 gear to compete, this will be so much more fun. Farming normal piety for hours instead of mapping so you dont get pwned.
I never got the appeal of LL PVP even back in WoW and my experience in WoW was that the normal player suffered the most getting all their fun destroyed by decked out low level chars.
Last edited by Kamro on Oct 15, 2014, 7:45:55 PM
"
Kamro wrote:

Ya because once people realize you need to eternal exalt level 28 gear to compete, this will be so much more fun. Farming normal piety for hours instead of mapping so you dont get pwned.
I never got the appeal of LL PVP even back in WoW and my experience in WoW was that the normal player suffered the most getting all their fun destroyed by decked out low level chars.

Actually Master Crafters give you tier 1 bracket mods for LLD. This means with Elreon's multiple crafting mods, you can craft a perfect weapon without any eternal/exalts.

Hopefully the cost to use Elreon's mod will go back down to 1 divine for ilvl 36 or less gear.

"
h3p3s: I hope they didn't balance PvP based only on the advice from someone who plays LLD.

No. I did do my research before I left and I even made a thread where I asked HLDers to tell me one thing they'd like to change about HLD if they could. However I still do not consider myself an HLD expert by any means. This is also why HLD is not the main focus yet, because it still needs more work.

As for LLD, i do know a lot. Yet even there, I put forward other player's feedback, often quoting them directly from the forums into a google docs I was working on for days. Furthermore, it is important to realize that GGG discusses things in groups with relevant staff members. I was part of discussions and shared my concerns/suggestions in the name of pvpers, however not everything I said would always make it through the criticism and discussions with others. (i.e I was not a king who decided everything).
IGN: @GreenDude
"
I am so stoked about pvp. GGG please come through with it : ) I want to see tourneys and more people in pvp queues and pvp demigods! I cant wait for this to flourish, I think its a great decision and will keep players struggling/grinding to be competitive for years to come!

future is CROSSLEAGUE LLD, hope it's an insider info otherwise lack of vision.
Last edited by 2i0 on Oct 15, 2014, 8:16:04 PM
Oh yes! Time to brush up on my pvping skills
Very excited to see some PvP love!!! But I am sad to hear it's mostly low level duel, and not split equally between low level and high level. But regardless it sounds awesome. Keep it up GGG!
Dublicious

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info