YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

These windforce graphics cards are soooo GORGEOUS as well, I wanted to put up all my pictures of them already and have my benching and ocing review done ... BUT I CANNOT PLAY WITH THEM YET QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Ok its just the uber high end 3 month old PSU that died lol.

I plugged my old 850 watt XFX one into the motherboard and it powers on and works.

RMA time for the Antec PSU.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
"
bhavv wrote:
Ok its just the uber high end 3 month old PSU that died lol.

I plugged my old 850 watt XFX one into the motherboard and it powers on and works.

RMA time for the Antec PSU.

y u buy bad parts though

Spoiler
;)
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Shut up noob:

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18627534

Windforce OC, same shit, no backplate, slightly weaker cooler but cheaper!

- PoE TOS.
Sigh, gotta wait until people wake up and go to work and shit before I can fix it with my old PSU.

Tinkered to perfection, with the best stuff on the market, and boom, PSU dies. WHHHYYYYYY????

- PoE TOS.
"
bhavv wrote:
Sigh, gotta wait until people wake up and go to work and shit before I can fix it with my old PSU.

Tinkered to perfection, with the best stuff on the market, and boom, PSU dies. WHHHYYYYYY????

because Paul

Spoiler
and your beard
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Actually I think it might still have happened because I twisted my extension cables to make them fit into the graphics cards. Doesn't that like increase / decrease the delivery of the current based on coiling of the wires???

Ooops. I'd better take them all out and simply turn the whole cables around.

- PoE TOS.
Removed all of my NEW PSU and its cables, installed OLD PSU and cables, but not plugged into anything yet because the extension cables need sorting.

I have black braided extension cables going to everything to the motherboard, and then hooking up to the PSU in the back of the case. Corsair Carbide Air 540 case is OMGHOWFRIGGINGAWESOME.

I have to do it bit by bit because my fingers get too sore, I lost my thin anti static gloves that make it easier, I need to buy new ones.

- PoE TOS.
Last edited by bhavv on Oct 15, 2014, 2:01:36 AM
I am posting from my pc again woot!

Its working with my old 850w PSU.

- PoE TOS.
OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG ...

1541 MHZ CORE / 7800 MHZ RAM ...

SCHWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTT

- PoE TOS.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info