YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
So end of the story:
Paul gave the package to Nick because it was on his route and Nick pauled it, then it got noted on a list somewhere to never happen again. Nick was fired and Paul is the new lover in da House ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
Lol if only.

It was at the second address they told me, but the person who answers the door when I went there didn't know about it.

(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
But then my PC booted, switched off, and now the fans only spin for a second and power off.

Tried checking all the cables, didn't work, cant be asked to install my other PSU to diagnose yet.

Either my shiny rather new Antec HCP 1300w died (unlikely), or more likely a cable came loose somewhere, because the power connectors on the graphics cards were the opposite way around so I had to twist and strain my PCI-E extension cables to connect them, which likely pulled a cable loose somewhere.

So tomorrow or the day after, I need to unplug and reinstall EVERY cable, or then my other PSU, major PITA, I want sleep now QQ.

- PoE TOS.
Gigabyte?! ewww nooblet.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:
Gigabyte?! ewww nooblet.

Wut? They make awesome graphics cards. The G1 version is currently considered the best GTX 970 and 980 you can get.

This is almost a G1, but its not factory overclocked as much and doesn't have a backplate, but it still has the awesome cooler and costs £25 less.

- PoE TOS.
ya its not bad but I expected more outve you!

I like PNY

Spoiler
go ahead call me a nub you scrub
Good choice of video cards! I'll be getting 1 for Christmas.

Actually Gigabyte is pretty good. On par with Asus for me.

PNY, EVGA and MSI on the other hands are.... not my kind of quality.
LOL PNY are turdy junk.

MSI are IMO the best GPUs, Asus also make great ones, but rubbish support, and EVGA, Gigabyte and Galaxy are all top awesome brands.

- PoE TOS.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info