YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I guess it's really a matter of opinions. Back in the days, MSI was the low quality brand. But then I sold many MSI graphic cards and never really had problems with them.

EVGA was really of shoddy quality with only 1 year warranty. I don't know about today. Maybe they are better or they just invest too much in marketing so we "think" they are good.

Asus makes good quality product. Specially their Cooler and fan on video cards doesn't look cheap.

But in the end, if it suits you, the brand isn't important. They are pretty much all the same :)
Mine's an Asus. Love it
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Yay!
Actually the brands are not nearly all the same lol. Some use extra phases and higher quality transistors for more reliable overclocking, MSI, Asus, Gigabyte and EVGA all make better quality stuff for OCing to my knowledge, and so di Galaxy with their HOF edition cards.

Palit / PNY / Zotac / Gainward mostly make junk.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Ok, so I unplugged everything and just left the mobo and CPU plugged in and it still wouldn't power up.

After I installed the new cards, it did boot up to windows and all the boot display showed, then it powered off and wouldn't turn on again, so now it looks like these GPUs took out my uber PSU o.O

Will install my old PSU tomorrow to diagnose and RMA the Antec HCP 1300 it that's the problem, WHY DID THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN TO ME?
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
I'm pretty sure powering off after the bios and things is graphics card issue. That's what happened to me when I was testing a card I knew was broken. If it was PSU then it just wouldn't even power up.
Last edited by Brotherhawk on Oct 14, 2014, 4:52:27 PM
Well its not a graphics card issue if the graphics cards aren't even plugged in, but stupid me forgot to try resetting the motherboard bios ... Lets just try that...

- PoE TOS.
Nope that didn't work.

The entire PSU doesn't need to die for it not to work, one or more of the rails could have been damaged.

- PoE TOS.
Nooooooo, the Paul thing needs to be a thing! A permanent thing :(

- PoE TOS.
It will Bhavv, it will.

A permanent thing in our memories.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info