[1.3, BoTW S3/E10] The Arcane Archer - Chaos Arc by CantripN

will pierce gem on spark/ball lightning give bonus damage with drillneck?
"
tidez2013 wrote:
will pierce gem on spark/ball lightning give bonus damage with drillneck?

I think so, but I'm not 100% sure. Don't have a Drillneck to test this, but Sharbe does, so let's hope he can verify.

Or if anyone wants to give me a Drillneck for 2 minutes ingame?
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Not sure if I am not gearing out properly but I am not "Melting" things like i was PRE bow/quiver

Here is what i have to work with
Spoiler

Sitting at 3,239. I know my bow hasn't been used up yet but it is a big none factor atm. Waiting for my vorici to hit 7 so i can 6/L and waste away my chroms.
@arabozuk - Well, you are using Arc on a 4L, and using one of the gems on Lightning Penetration (which does NOTHING), so you're actually using a 3L. Besides, even without +1 gems, using your 6L makes a LOT of difference.

Either replace Light Pen with Crit Damage and rely on Assassin's Mark for Power Charges, or move to the Tabula, and add PCoC / Added Lightning / Added Chaos / Culling Strike / Iron Will / Empower 2+ as well (depends on your stats which is best).

I have Vorici 7 (and all the rest as well) if you need help with that 6L, btw. However, if you can afford THAT, I'd instead use those funds for Tabula +1 (5 ex), Arc 21 (5 ex), Empower 3 (2 ex) - those make a world of difference when it comes to DPS.

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
Last edited by CantripN on Nov 6, 2014, 2:22:42 PM
Hello sir,, i am thinking about making your build,, but i have few questions that i cant understand.
For example,, how does flat ele dmg affect spells?
And do the rolls on voltaxic change anything,, or u are just using it for its chaos option?
Talking about armors,, there are 3 best choices,,, that 20% chaos armor/cod/and tabula +1 right?
Ty
"
Halava wrote:
Hello sir,, i am thinking about making your build,, but i have few questions that i cant understand.
For example,, how does flat ele dmg affect spells?
And do the rolls on voltaxic change anything,, or u are just using it for its chaos option?
Talking about armors,, there are 3 best choices,,, that 20% chaos armor/cod/and tabula +1 right?
Ty

Flat Damage, and Weapon Elemental Damage don't affect your DPS at all (exception being Herald of Thunder/Ice).
Rolls on Voltaxic don't matter at all except for resale value.
I'd add Atziri's Splendour and Voll's Protector (if you grab some more mana passives) to that list of top chests, but yes, those 3. On maps where you can't curse, Voll's and Atziri's would truly shine.

Last edited by CantripN on Nov 7, 2014, 2:13:39 PM
Hi nice build there! thumbs up!

Just want to ask if I were to use spark/pierce build, which part of the skill tree I have to change accordingly?
"
Yit wrote:
Hi nice build there! thumbs up!

Just want to ask if I were to use spark/pierce build, which part of the skill tree I have to change accordingly?

Around page 5, there's a post from Sharbe, who's playing a Spark version. In general, skip the Templar area (and have only 6 Power Charges), get Chance to Pierce Passives to get 100% total, get Acrobatics.

I have been using this build since it made its way to BotW. Got to say i am enjoying it more and more as time rolls on. Unfortunately i don't have that mana regen you do but i will eventually get there. Just waiting on clarity to hit 20!

Updated gear atm
Spoiler

I am still looking for better gear but its hard finding the specific pieces ><

If you guys would like to see this build action feel free to catch me on twitch.tv/aPiceOfGrass

Bumps all around!
Interesting build and i'll try it if i ever should get my hands on a Voltaxic Rift bow (so, maybe in some years or so xD )

But one criticism though:
You really should give propper credits for the artist of that picture you used...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info