[1.3, BoTW S3/E10] The Arcane Archer - Chaos Arc by CantripN

Congrats on BotW, Cantrip!
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
"
why no herald of ice to add surv interms of freezing?

"
I used it before HoT came out. At this point, no mana left to use it (but you can take some passives to allow it), but I must say it adds fairly limited damage and only shattered when I crit (aka - when everything is dead ANYWAY). It won't freeze Rares+ for long if at all on this setup.

ah i see ye we on standard do stuff diffrent ^.^ i only see lowlife people with mirrored shit they freeze coutyard bosses with hoi only lal , makes sense
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Last edited by Fyndel on Nov 4, 2014, 9:23:23 AM
Plane... Sick
Have you considered specing into the shock nodes for more dps? I know volt has 10% chance to shock. IIRC you can get another 30% from the tree for a total of 40?

"
Have you considered specing into the shock nodes for more dps? I know volt has 10% chance to shock. IIRC you can get another 30% from the tree for a total of 40?

Why bother? I'm a crit caster. I shock all the time anyhow, and MUCH better when I crit.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Hey OP,

firstly congrats on BOTW.

What do you think of going ES CI build?

also maybe rainbowstrides and vertex mask or other rare es helm.

Running CI, maybe free bloodrage for frenzy charges?
On quick glance, CI build maybe have to stack more mana regen for AA due to dropping of eld battery?

Just a quick draft tree :
Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBBUIOSA5cD8QQWBEPEZYTnhhqGmwfxylPK3gsnC0fL287fEGWRKtFfkyzUDBVrlgHXfJfKmNDZJ1q-msXcFJwu3DVdFV2EXgvfOV-M35Zfq9_xoIQgh6Cm4V9idOMNo0ZjmSPRo-mj_qVIJuhna6io6SRpwismK6ztvq4ysHz0PXZE9lf2t3bXt2M34rfsOAS5CLr9ewY8h3y4fem99fQ0EcGhEhca8Nt6QJLrhsl2VttGRFQNbkdT6cr2-dfavDVlS4HHklRuJPr7ij6gscMfRB_xp7BxSy_hq4V11Zj

PS : enjoying your life build at the moment.
Last edited by Shogen on Nov 4, 2014, 3:31:44 PM
finally someone who gave voltaxic rift a use
other than being a "leveling anti reflect" bow.

pretty nice build.
@Shogen - Thanks! Your CI tree looks good, similar to the one on the first page, as well. There's 2 points I'm assuming are missclicks that you can remove at just 10 INT. For CI, that quiver is nearly mandatory, and so are those gloves, but I suspect AA will be on a much lower level (if present), replaced by Blood Rage as you say. That chest is certainly viable here, assuming you don't have a 1000ish ES chest.

Overall, I feel a CI version would work, being more resistant to one-shots, and perhaps better for prolonged fights, but overall weaker with the loss of AA, frequent stuns and status effects (or gearing to avoid those), and may have trouble functioning in 50% Regen maps. I suspect Dream Fragments is more or less a must, as well (Freeze Immunity + Mana + Mana Regen).

Only way to find out, is to try, so do so if you want to know!

P.S - Solar_IV made a try at this on a Shadow. I'd have done it on a Witch, but it's not bad at all as a baseline.

---

Reddit is a-buzz. Loving it. Was hoping people would get the idea of being creative instead of following tried and true. That it ended up working was a fluke and hard work, not a given.

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
Last edited by CantripN on Nov 4, 2014, 4:14:49 PM
Builds like this are why Path of Exile is the best game ever.

Mad kudos, sir. Too bad Voltaxic is like, uber expensive. :p

Question - What would you replace Tabula Rasa with if you had unlimited funds?
"Im just Path of Exile-ing my way through college." -Me
Last edited by LensHunter on Nov 6, 2014, 8:13:23 AM
"
Builds like this are why Path of Exile is the best game ever.

Mad kudos, sir. Too bad Voltaxic is like, uber expensive. :p

Question - What would you replace Tabula Rasa with if you had unlimited funds?

Unlimited? 6L Cherubim's BBBBBR (5 off colors) +1 gems :D

Realistically? I'd want this Tabula over anything realistic. Perhaps worth trying a BBBBGR 6L Cherubim's. CoD is great, but you lose quite a bit of DPS.

BTW, there actually are +1 gems chests out there. If you manage to get a 6L with usable colors, well, that's amazing.

Last edited by CantripN on Nov 6, 2014, 8:50:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info