[FIX] A few solutions to common problems

"

I use your method and things only makes worse, how can i restore to default value(and not 3072).

I have 3gb of ram

Simply remove the /3GB switch.

It is impossible for this modification to exacerbate the original problem however it may raise others if you have a particularly "bloated" system and a low quantity of physical memory installed.
"The problem is there ARE secure netcodes" -- Pewzor
"
Emjayen wrote:
"

I use your method and things only makes worse, how can i restore to default value(and not 3072).

I have 3gb of ram

Simply remove the /3GB switch.

It is impossible for this modification to exacerbate the original problem however it may raise others if you have a particularly "bloated" system and a low quantity of physical memory installed.

I put the code from 3072 to 2048 and everything went back to normal again, thanks anyway
hello there i tried change my boot ini as u sir said its looks like
multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(2)\WINDOWS="Microsoft Windows XP Professional" /noexecute=optin /fastdetect/
i tried add 3gb but then after reset of pc my directX drivers was disabled (cant run any game) after deleting 3gb from command evertyhing goes back to normal.but my qestion is .is there any solution more than this OR -gc 2? sorry for my bad english and ty for response.
"

hello there i tried change my boot ini as u sir said its looks like
multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(2)\WINDOWS="Microsoft Windows XP Professional" /noexecute=optin /fastdetect/
i tried add 3gb but then after reset of pc my directX drivers was disabled (cant run any game) after deleting 3gb from command evertyhing goes back to normal.but my qestion is .is there any solution more than this OR -gc 2? sorry for my bad english and ty for response.

The real solution is in the hands of the developers. These are just workarounds.
The solution itself does work, but /3GB causes a lot of steam games to crash/bluescreen. And most of old games (<2007 year), too.
Hey I really need help with this please. when i try putting in the "bcdedit /set IncreaseUserVa 3072" it tells me "the boot configuration data store could not be opened. access is denied."
Last edited by SlumberKing on Feb 12, 2013, 7:07:37 PM
"

The solution itself does work, but /3GB causes a lot of steam games to crash/bluescreen. And most of old games (<2007 year), too.

That's quite interesting. Would you be able to provide me with an application crash dump?

"

Hey I really need help with this please. when i try putting in the "bcdedit /set IncreaseUserVa 3072" it tells me "the boot configuration data store could not be opened. access is denied."

You must have administrative privileges.
Last edited by SlumberKing on Feb 12, 2013, 7:25:35 PM
"
SlumberKing wrote:

Pretty sure he was just making sure you were running it as an administrator, since windows 7+ sometimes requires you to run as admin manually.

If you are already running it as an admin, please elaborate on the problem.

Thanks!
IGN : Meowskies
"
Emjayen wrote:
"

That's quite interesting. Would you be able to provide me with an application crash dump?
Sure, I will do that later this day or tomorrow!
Last edited by SonicSonedit on Feb 13, 2013, 6:10:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info