Zana wants you to complete another master's mission??

Yeah, the relic hp is somewhat extreme at times. Had one of those missions in Zana's map, I deal around 20k single target dps and my mate deals 60k single target. We made it barely, with something like five or six seconds remaining.
[s]only mindless sheep think labyrinth is OK to have in PoE.[/s]
okay nevermind labyrinth, fix dx9 blackscreen instead...
"
silumit wrote:
"
cortni wrote:
PLEASE refrain from going out and digging up some OVER-THE-TOP UBER DPS builds, and posting them to put down my dps....
This happened only because you said that your dps was "extreme". It is not. You were corrected, that's all.

I said extreme because 12k IS good dps, and I was corrected because the guy dug up some SUPER BUILD that does NUKE DPS!!
"
cortni wrote:

NO, I do 12k with Dual Strike, and around 4k on each Flicker Strike

Sorry, no offense, but that's really "poor damage".

It's fine when being Lvl65 and farming Piety, but you can at least double that number for Lvl 70 content, and double it again for Lvl 75 content.

You don't have to compare it to top tier mirror equipment freaks, but even with "normal" gear, you should be able to reach way higher tooltip DpS.
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
Last edited by Peterlerock on Oct 22, 2014, 5:28:08 AM
This is strictly a learn to play issue and your tone deserves this harsh but correct response.

Extreme dps el oh el
ign KlearSpeed

1.3 Torment - Scion Kinetic Build Guide (HC Viable)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1146976
"
iMbaQ wrote:
This is strictly a learn to play issue and your tone deserves this harsh but correct response.

Extreme dps el oh el

My tone??
I was not asking for advice to be honest, I was just pointing out something that seemed overtuned in the game....
Perhaps I should have posted this in Bug Reports instead, but this is where I ended up, and I do NOT have a TONE to my post at all, so STFU!!
"
Peterlerock wrote:
"
cortni wrote:

NO, I do 12k with Dual Strike, and around 4k on each Flicker Strike

Sorry, no offense, but that's really "poor damage".

It's fine when being Lvl65 and farming Piety, but you can at least double that number for Lvl 70 content, and double it again for Lvl 75 content.

You don't have to compare it to top tier mirror equipment freaks, but even with "normal" gear, you should be able to reach way higher tooltip DpS.

You people are complete jerks, and that dps has been working fine for me at level 82....
We farm DOM merc constantly, and have even run thru Uba-Atziri, and there was no issues at all.
Maybe you think I should have more dps at my level, but I am hitting HARD regardless of your observations, 5 year old!!
I am running 12k dps with Multistrike, and Melee Splash, and have no problem clearing even level 70+ maps with it....
I have an active guild that runs together as a group on difficult content, and we are all adults with lives, careers, and families.
So, you KIDS can all go play with yourselves!!
Last edited by cortni on Oct 22, 2014, 7:34:13 PM
"
cortni wrote:
NO, I do 12k with Dual Strike
<...>
We farm DOM merc constantly, and have even run thru Uba-Atziri, and there was no issues at all.<...>
Uber, in party of 2, with 12k dualstrike? Kids are so dreamy these days...
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Last edited by silumit on Oct 22, 2014, 9:04:42 PM
"
silumit wrote:
"
cortni wrote:
NO, I do 12k with Dual Strike
<...>
We farm DOM merc constantly, and have even run thru Uba-Atziri, and there was no issues at all.<...>
Uber, in party of 2, with 12k dualstrike? Kids are so dreamy these days...

WOW you really are a piece of trash aren't you?? Why do you even bother to post replies if all you are gonna do is cry like a little girl??

Anyway little girl, I did not say I was in a group of 2 people, I said there were 3 of us, and when I run through higher level content with the guild we have a full group, so just shut up you GEEK!!
The rage is strong in this one...

>Why do you even bother to post replies if all you are gonna do is cry like a little girl??
Hmm? where exactly did I cry? I simply mentioned the obvious fact - that uber is impossible with 12k dualstrike. All the more so in party. Prove me wrong if I am wrong.

>I did not say I was in a group of 2 people, I said there were 3 of us
You were speaking about Zana mission back then. Well, ok, so you say you did Uber in a party of 3? Well I say you speak BS, considering your party DPS stated in this post.

>so just shut up
Don't tell me what to do and I won't tell you where to go.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info