Zana wants you to complete another master's mission??

Personally I've never had much issue with Zana missions. Failed one or two... mostly timed missions that came down to luck. Never noticed "complete another master's quest" missions to be harder.
"
silumit wrote:
The rage is strong in this one...

>Why do you even bother to post replies if all you are gonna do is cry like a little girl??
Hmm? where exactly did I cry? I simply mentioned the obvious fact - that uber is impossible with 12k dualstrike. All the more so in party. Prove me wrong if I am wrong.

>I did not say I was in a group of 2 people, I said there were 3 of us
You were speaking about Zana mission back then. Well, ok, so you say you did Uber in a party of 3? Well I say you speak BS, considering your party DPS stated in this post.

>so just shut up
Don't tell me what to do and I won't tell you where to go.

FU TROLL, I did NOT say that we did Uber with 3, I said we had 3 in the group trying to finish Zana's mission, and that my guild has run through her with ease, but in a FULL group, but if it is bothering you so much then stop posting replies!!
Last edited by cortni on Oct 23, 2014, 12:51:50 AM
"
Personally I've never had much issue with Zana missions. Failed one or two... mostly timed missions that came down to luck. Never noticed "complete another master's quest" missions to be harder.

Ye, I have noticed that her timed missions were not providing a large window of error, and were easy to run out of time on, but as I stated, this post was concerning her missions to complete another master's missions, and how they seemed more difficult when I did them....
Key words being "when I did them", if this is not something that has happened to you, then I am glad for you!!
"
ghamadvar wrote:
edit: didn't want to offend you. Seems like you want to offend others. so: i am out of here ;)

gl & hf.

And best regards to your wife.

I want to offend others??
What exactly did I say that was construed as offensive to anyone??
I simply stated what happened, and then a flood of PoE "experts" decided to chime in, and I responded to their statements. While I appreciate you giving Kristy your best regards, I was NOT trying to be offensive at all kid, and if you are out of here as you state then good riddance!!
"
I did NOT say that we did Uber with 3, I said we had 3 in the group trying to finish Zana's mission, and that my guild has run through her with ease, but in a FULL group
Oooohkay, let me remind you of your own posts:

"
We farm DOM merc constantly, and have even run thru Uba-Atziri, and there was no issues at all

What does "we" mean here? Certainly not you soloing Uber - "we" means at least 2 ppl in group, and with 12k dualstrike it is highly unlikely (to put it lightly) so I posted that:
"
Uber, in party of 2, with 12k dualstrike? Kids are so dreamy these days...
, to which you replied with
"
I did not say I was in a group of 2 people, I said there were 3 of us, and when I run through higher level content with the guild we have a full group
That could mean either that there were 3 of you at Zana or there were 3 of you at Uber. As I was speaking about Uber I was expecting first. But if I was wrong, then it meant that there were 3 of you at Zana and full party at Uber. So you just said that you deal with Uber in fullgroup while having 12k dps dualstrike? This is even more BS that pretending to kill her solo with such "extreme" damage.

edit: just a thought: "run thru Uba-Atziri, and there was no issues at all" - it makes sense only if instagib for you is not an issue at all. Is it so?
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Last edited by silumit on Oct 23, 2014, 5:22:33 AM
"
cortni wrote:

You people are complete jerks, and that dps has been working fine for me at level 82....
We farm DOM merc constantly, and have even run thru Uba-Atziri, and there was no issues at all.
Maybe you think I should have more dps at my level, but I am hitting HARD regardless of your observations, 5 year old!!

You're funny.

Just did a 40k Dual Strike build, and I felt it's not enough damage for me, so I made a new build with 60k... Now it's fine. ;)

With 12k DpS, I would fall asleep.
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
"
silumit wrote:
"
I did NOT say that we did Uber with 3, I said we had 3 in the group trying to finish Zana's mission, and that my guild has run through her with ease, but in a FULL group
Oooohkay, let me remind you of your own posts:

"
We farm DOM merc constantly, and have even run thru Uba-Atziri, and there was no issues at all

What does "we" mean here? Certainly not you soloing Uber - "we" means at least 2 ppl in group, and with 12k dualstrike it is highly unlikely (to put it lightly) so I posted that:
"
Uber, in party of 2, with 12k dualstrike? Kids are so dreamy these days...
, to which you replied with
"
I did not say I was in a group of 2 people, I said there were 3 of us, and when I run through higher level content with the guild we have a full group
That could mean either that there were 3 of you at Zana or there were 3 of you at Uber. As I was speaking about Uber I was expecting first. But if I was wrong, then it meant that there were 3 of you at Zana and full party at Uber. So you just said that you deal with Uber in fullgroup while having 12k dps dualstrike? This is even more BS that pretending to kill her solo with such "extreme" damage.

edit: just a thought: "run thru Uba-Atziri, and there was no issues at all" - it makes sense only if instagib for you is not an issue at all. Is it so?

ALRIGHT FINE child, if it makes you feel better, I have LOW dps, not extreme, there are you happy now?? Also, I so not know what instagib means to be honest....
What I am truly confused about with you is why, if you have such anger about my post, do you keep replying??

*Oh, and as far as telling you to SHUT UP, that still stands kid*, go get a life!!
Last edited by cortni on Oct 23, 2014, 1:40:36 PM
"
Peterlerock wrote:
"
cortni wrote:

You people are complete jerks, and that dps has been working fine for me at level 82....
We farm DOM merc constantly, and have even run thru Uba-Atziri, and there was no issues at all.
Maybe you think I should have more dps at my level, but I am hitting HARD regardless of your observations, 5 year old!!

You're funny.

Just did a 40k Dual Strike build, and I felt it's not enough damage for me, so I made a new build with 60k... Now it's fine. ;)

With 12k DPS, I would fall asleep.

I was NOT trying to be funny....
I was just stating a fact of what occurred, and also I was NOT asking for the deluge of RUDE putdowns from a bunch of Romper Room rejects about my dps, I said extreme to make a point, and that is ALL.
If you have that much dps then I am happy for you, but I do not, and my initial post does not change at all because the same thing did not happen to you, and perhaps extreme was the wrong choice of words, and I should have said decent dps....
However, since you seem to have NOTHING to do except complain about my post, that would likely have set of a endless whimper-fest as well.
If you do not agree then that is your opinion, which was never asked for!!

*Next time I will post in Bug Reports so that I can get responses from adults*, and not bored little children who feel it is their duty to point out fallacies ion my post for their own nerdy amusement
Last edited by cortni on Oct 23, 2014, 1:38:02 PM
"
cortni wrote:
"
silumit wrote:

"
then it meant that there were 3 of you at Zana and full party at Uber. So you just said that you deal with Uber in fullgroup while having 12k dps dualstrike? This is even more BS that pretending to kill her solo with such "extreme" damage.

So, let me get this straight Obi-Wan....
With my apparently pathetic dps, there is NO CHANCE that I could run through Uber with a full group??
How could you know this??
You have NO CLUE who is in the group, so how can you make this WILD assumption??
You know what, NEVERMIND I do not wish to sit here arguing with some 5th grade drop-out over nothing!!
Last edited by cortni on Oct 23, 2014, 1:46:45 PM
"
cortni wrote:
"
silumit wrote:
"

ALRIGHT FINE child, if it makes you feel better, I have LOW dps, not extreme, there are you happy now?? Also, I so not know what instagib means to be honest....
What I am truly confused about with you is why, if you have such anger about my post, do you keep replying??

Nevermind, my friend RoadRash, or Jay from work, who by the way does 140k dps with a RF/arc build, explained instagib to me....
It means killed instantly before you have a chance to react, but I can assure you that this is NOT THE CASE as I have 15k armor, 9k life, and 24k evade, so I rarely get killed at all truly.
Still, I do not want to continue this useless conversation, but I thought I would add that!!
Last edited by cortni on Oct 23, 2014, 3:51:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info