Remove the bottom tier of uniques from guaranteed unique scenarios

technically its the last tier of uniques that OP wants removed ;P

T1 (aka the first tier) are the rarest items.
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
"
xSiCKHeADx wrote:
At lvl4 Haku should have a recepie to destroy Uniq items. That would give you one Orb of Hope.
At lvl7 Haku would get an option to craft some sort of a box that would have a chance to contain a random uniq or a rare inside (ratio should be like 15% vs 85%). To carft this box you'd need something like 10 Orb of Augmentation + 10 Orbs of Hope.

Or mby to get things more interesting.

10 Orb of Augmentation + 10 Orbs of Hope = 15% vs 85% ratio
3 Orb of Alchemy + 10 Orbs of Hope = 20% vs 80% ratio
3 Chaos Orbs + 10 Orbs of Hope = 25% vs 75%

Something along this lines is how I'd try to solve this and create some extra orb sinks.

Not sure if we really need another Orb. Other than that, it would do nothing else than that one thing with Haku in particular, and nobody would ever trade these. Blessed orb much? ;-V.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Same feelings... been just extremely unlucky this league, probably done like 1500+ Domi Kills, may be more, all in a 5-6 man party with a 400+/40+ MFers - no luck, best i got was 1 Alphas Howl which sells now for 30c (Yay!), rest have been the 1c trash...

Then switched to mapping 74-75 as i cannot do higher levels as i need the build enabling unique - Drillneck. Done probably around 100-200 of those both solo and in party - stream of 1c uniques once every 5-6 maps (been chiseling and alching all the maps to roughly 80-110% iiq) - an expensivre practice since i had amassed around 4 ex by the time i started mapping, now im spending more than getting in and am down to 2 ex in total so still 6 ex to go to buying a Drillneck.

Heck tried even couple of Vaults of Atziris with a 2-3c returns... will i be able to get my Drillneck by the time the league is over or what :(

edit: and yes these 4 ex were gathered merely by chaos recipe from domis but cmon i cannot do domi runs for 4 months in a row it would just be pathetic
Last edited by Primefunka on Oct 16, 2014, 5:34:55 AM
"
Primefunka wrote:
Same feelings... been just extremely unlucky this league, probably done like 1500+ Domi Kills, may be more, all in a 5-6 man party with a 400+/40+ MFers - no luck, best i got was 1 Alphas Howl which sells now for 30c (Yay!), rest have been the 1c trash...

Then switched to mapping 74-75 as i cannot do higher levels as i need the build enabling unique - Drillneck. Done probably around 100-200 of those both solo and in party - stream of 1c uniques once every 5-6 maps (been chiseling and alching all the maps to roughly 80-110% iiq) - an expensivre practice since i had amassed around 4 ex by the time i started mapping, now im spending more than getting in and am down to 2 ex in total so still 6 ex to go to buying a Drillneck.

Heck tried even couple of Vaults of Atziris with a 2-3c returns... will i be able to get my Drillneck by the time the league is over or what :(

edit: and yes these 4 ex were gathered merely by chaos recipe from domis but cmon i cannot do domi runs for 4 months in a row it would just be pathetic

This is sadly the state of the game atm, GGG seem to like the whole "no-life" idea, turning their game into a full-time job.
Participated in the working of the Dyadus Avatar of Fire Templar:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/896505
"
Primefunka wrote:

Mhm so how come , I can do any lvl map ( atziri included ) on my ranger without a Drillneck but you can't ? Getting on the QQ train is easy , just saying .

Drillneck is hardly a build enabling unique , it's more of a vanity item for the most part ( a really overpriced one ) .

Last edited by skaterboy80 on Oct 19, 2014, 9:00:17 PM
Low level uniques should not drop in maps.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
i support this
Last edited by H4xolotl on Oct 19, 2014, 9:14:36 PM
I don't support this.

I think rates should change depending on area you are in. Like you are in lv60 area and rates are 80/16,5/3/0,5 for t1/t2/t3/t4, while in lv75 they would be like 60/28/10/2. But removing the Tier 1 is a joke, MFers would be in heaven.

Its funny how people who actually got top tier items (or at least valuable ones) are the only one saying things are ok the way they are now.

Talking about QQ train is also easy when you got RNG on your side.
I've been playing since closed beta, never got anything more valuable than a Pledge of hands a few weeks ago. Big deal. Of course you shouldnt get a Shav every week, but still, that dedication to a game should be WAY MORE rewarding. Not everyone as the wealth to buy all the items to play cool builds.
half the uniques in this game should be deleted.
most of them are useless - even at low levels.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info