Remove the bottom tier of uniques from guaranteed unique scenarios

Vendor heatshiver, or vendor Wings of Entropy?

Pick your poison.
IGN: Smegmazoid
Long live the new Flesh
inner garbage mod excites me not, but at least I know it will probably give extra alt/alc shards so that's sort of exciting?
Rampage IGN: RIP_Stannis_Baratheon
"
JahIthBer89 wrote:
Vendor heatshiver, or vendor Wings of Entropy?

Pick your poison.

Dont pick up heatshiver, give wings to a guildy.

Thanks again for the staff ;)
"just for try, for see and for know"

A small cute Inner Treasure spider in a 69 map dropped this for me yesterday. I will never complain about this Nemesis mod again :)
"
Shogen wrote:
GGG could make some sink item recipe to recycle uniques.

Like 3 of the same type gives u back some orbs like 6 socketed whites.

3 koam signs
3 crown of thorns
etc etc

How receptive is this idea for everyone?

Imho, an effective unique sink would be like the chaos / regal recipe.

Full set of uniques (ilvl 70+, at least map stage) = 1 divine

No bonus' for quality or unid since you're treading into higher territory.

EDIT: This should also replace the 6-link divine recipe. 6-link recipe should be replaced with an exalted.

I mean... Let's face it. Any 6-link item has more potential value than a set of unique items that barely sell for 6 alt shards individually, ergo my suggestion.

EDIT 2:

"

A small cute Inner Treasure spider in a 69 map dropped this for me yesterday. I will never complain about this Nemesis mod again :)

Nice!
Last edited by PoofGoof on Oct 12, 2014, 4:22:19 AM
"
jdilly23 wrote:
No one needs another

They make something that should be exciting and sought after incredibly underwhelming and disappointing.

They are rare enough that getting items that you wont immediately wont ruin the precious economy or take away from anything.

Discuss? Do you think this would be a bad idea? Do you like seeing inner treasure and finding your 7th kaoms sign?

i would personally rather remove players like you from this game. I f you like good uniques that have 100% chance to eventually drop just try D3. I'm sure you'll love it
Anybody can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way - that is not within everybody's power and is not easy.

Aristotle
i got double Lionseyes glare from inner .... so NO just NO
on topic - 1 word - VAAL ORB
It is not guaranteed to be "garbage tier" either. I had a Bringer of Rain drop from an Inner Treasure. It's just another chance at a unique.

Chance Orb recipe FTW.
"This monster drops an additional Chance Orb" was considered too Overpowered by the Economy
so they nerfed it to Inner Treasure

Spoiler
Economy and Feedback, made this game
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
Last edited by Lachdanan on Oct 12, 2014, 5:17:50 AM
Chanced an armourer box in a 74 maps... then got some disappointment (8 scours and 7 chance)
You ARE my Bitch of burden!
"Stay Alive exile! Or you'll be the next zombie someone raises off the beach." - Altnaharra
" Be Excellent To Each Other" -MikeP_GGG
"If you die to yourself are you still the victor? " - BEX_GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info