Remove the bottom tier of uniques from guaranteed unique scenarios

"
Shogen wrote:
GGG could make some sink item recipe to recycle uniques.

Like 3 of the same type gives u back some orbs like 6 socketed whites.

3 koam signs
3 crown of thorns
etc etc

How receptive is this idea for everyone?

Would be awesome!
Hejren / Triceps / Regnbuen / Sarinti / Striglen / Mareridt / Spoegelset / Doktoren / Dobbelganger / Skjoldtrold / Forkynderen
"
Derpey wrote:
"
Primefunka wrote:
Same feelings... been just extremely unlucky this league, probably done like 1500+ Domi Kills, may be more, all in a 5-6 man party with a 400+/40+ MFers - no luck, best i got was 1 Alphas Howl which sells now for 30c (Yay!), rest have been the 1c trash...

Then switched to mapping 74-75 as i cannot do higher levels as i need the build enabling unique - Drillneck. Done probably around 100-200 of those both solo and in party - stream of 1c uniques once every 5-6 maps (been chiseling and alching all the maps to roughly 80-110% iiq) - an expensivre practice since i had amassed around 4 ex by the time i started mapping, now im spending more than getting in and am down to 2 ex in total so still 6 ex to go to buying a Drillneck.

Heck tried even couple of Vaults of Atziris with a 2-3c returns... will i be able to get my Drillneck by the time the league is over or what :(

edit: and yes these 4 ex were gathered merely by chaos recipe from domis but cmon i cannot do domi runs for 4 months in a row it would just be pathetic

This is sadly the state of the game atm, GGG seem to like the whole "no-life" idea, turning their game into a full-time job.

wut? 1500 dom kills and you only made 4-ish ex. This must be some exageration

100 unid recipies in 1500 is pretty bad. Not to mention the hundreds of alts from vendoring rares too.
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
"
Kunaak wrote:
half the uniques in this game should be deleted.
most of them are useless - even at low levels.

this
"
"
Kunaak wrote:
half the uniques in this game should be deleted.
most of them are useless - even at low levels.

this

Not this.

They are called unique and not legendary for a reason. The vast majority of uniques in the game are at least a little bit unique in their function, regardless of how powerful they are. Thats completely fine.

I just dont think a kick in the nuts is necessary 95% of the time you see a guaranteed unique. Would it break the game if they dropped a few more alphas howls or cybils?

I dont want the game to be any easier, just more enjoyable.

Completely remove guaranteed uniques, remove the top and bottom tiers, just remove the bottom, the point is the bottom tier needs to go.
"just for try, for see and for know"
"
skaterboy80 wrote:
"
Primefunka wrote:
Same feelings... been just extremely unlucky this league, probably done like 1500+ Domi Kills, may be more, all in a 5-6 man party with a 400+/40+ MFers - no luck, best i got was 1 Alphas Howl which sells now for 30c (Yay!), rest have been the 1c trash...

Then switched to mapping 74-75 as i cannot do higher levels as i need the build enabling unique - Drillneck. Done probably around 100-200 of those both solo and in party - stream of 1c uniques once every 5-6 maps (been chiseling and alching all the maps to roughly 80-110% iiq) - an expensivre practice since i had amassed around 4 ex by the time i started mapping, now im spending more than getting in and am down to 2 ex in total so still 6 ex to go to buying a Drillneck.

Heck tried even couple of Vaults of Atziris with a 2-3c returns... will i be able to get my Drillneck by the time the league is over or what :(

edit: and yes these 4 ex were gathered merely by chaos recipe from domis but cmon i cannot do domi runs for 4 months in a row it would just be pathetic

Mhm so how come , I can do any lvl map ( atziri included ) on my ranger without a Drillneck but you can't ? Getting on the QQ train is easy , just saying .

Drillneck is hardly a build enabling unique , it's more of a vanity item for the most part ( a really overpriced one ) .

Unless you want to use a Darkscorn ;)
You ARE my Bitch of burden!
"Stay Alive exile! Or you'll be the next zombie someone raises off the beach." - Altnaharra
" Be Excellent To Each Other" -MikeP_GGG
"If you die to yourself are you still the victor? " - BEX_GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info