Warning: New weapon MTX does not alter original weapon hold/swing

I was about to buy that MTX for use on a Mace, I'm glad I saw this.

Does anyone think this will be fixed, or will they just stop offering the MTX for use on Maces?
If I'm not mistaken the Skin Transfer MTX does not work for weapons of different types (changing an axe to a sword) so it's either a bug or something they intend to fix.

Personally the ability to change your weapon type and animation would be the only thing that would make them worth buying in my eyes. Don't really like how they look.
"
chilipino wrote:
If you think that's bad...

is that skinned on a dagger? I was condiering getting that one for my dagger, dont think ill bother now tbh lol, maybe if they fix it.
soooo a whole patch for them, 20 bucks each and dont even work ?
Dogs Summoner - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/885199
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
"
chilipino wrote:
If you think that's bad...

is that skinned on a dagger? I was condiering getting that one for my dagger, dont think ill bother now tbh lol, maybe if they fix it.

Yeah... I think the issue is because Shadows (and Scions) monkey-grip their daggers (which I find really cool and the main reason I chose Shadow over Ranger for my build).

EDIT: formatting
IGN: Yolowanda
Last edited by chilipino on Oct 11, 2014, 1:58:33 AM
"
Amiag wrote:
soooo a whole patch for them, 20 bucks each and dont even work ?

Indeed its quite some hilarious
Sorry to necro this oldish thread but I still have my right hand fused to the bladed of my Runic Blade when I "transmog" this skin onto a non-sword. Any word on if this will be looked at at some point?

Par for the course. Note the scabbard.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Last edited by Nicholas_Steel on Feb 10, 2015, 2:16:37 PM
any GGG reply ?

Can you fix runic blade MTX ?

Can it be use on staff too plz ??
Posting in necrosis thread, yay!

On topic. Has anyone seen the abomination that is WoE as a skin transfer... much dissapointment and waste of real money. Lol
The answer is 42.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info