New Microtransactions in Tomorrow's 1.2.3b Update

The lack of a decent one-handed mace skin is pretty saddening.
Last edited by Hizbas on Sep 30, 2014, 11:26:34 PM
Am I the only one who thinks most of these skins belong in a jrpg?... I've been worried about the art direction since the wings mtx's were released, but oh well. As long as they are making money to make the core game better :) That being said, the sword blades look like paddles because they are so wide, its very unpleasing to look at, and hurts my brain to think about how they could be swung. The devourer maul has a thin shaft that abruptly meets a huge head which also looks really odd. I also hate the 1h axes that look like fans. I know I don't have to buy them so it doesn't affect me, but just sayin cause I miss the cool looking weapons from d2 like doombringer and bonesnap, and think this game has so much potential to have much better looking weapons.

On the plus side, the shield looks fucking dope, as well as the gargoyle axe, and so do the bows, particularly the defiance bow. The claws are a bit over the top for me, but I still kinda like them.

Can we please get more 3d art for uniques in game? I would even buy a supporter pack that just gets me a forum badge or something as long as 100% of the money went to creating art for the uniques in game... It must be very disheartening for new players who play for a long time and finally get that awesome looking unique drop to equip it and see some dumb looking base item...
Scion is so hot.
"
DigitalDreams wrote:
Personally not a fan of any of these to be honest. They by and large look big and clunky and the swords remind me of something from an anime theme - aimed at the huge wing crowd I'm sure.

I see you guys have plenty of time to make lots of new MTX and I get it, it pays the bills. Any chance that 3d art will get caught up soon? Would be nice. You guys gave the helmets in game their own art and that was fantastic. Would love to see the rest of the items/uniques have their respective art as well.

+1
They're not for me. More money for GGG is always good I guess
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
No...nooo...not my wallet again!!
These skins look great and I cant wait to see more like them.
fuck ye.
Racing announcement tomorrow?
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
Will I even be able to see the skins through my other weapon effects? (assuming they'd stack like chest/wings etc) Ghost flame and Infernal weapon are pretty thick particle effects.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info