New Microtransactions in Tomorrow's 1.2.3b Update

Take my money!
In since 0.8.0
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/kungfooe
awesome!
"
andrehbg wrote:
No love for wands

Do any of the unique wants even have their own art yet? I wish wands would get some loving too.
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
"
Tempada wrote:
"
andrehbg wrote:
No love for wands

Do any of the unique wants even have their own art yet? I wish wands would get some loving too.

Race Reward Lifesprig :3
IGN shdowe
I normally don't give too much of a shit about microtransactions but holy fuck.

You guys have gone another level up. You have ascended past your old plateau. Can't wait!

That devourer maul... that ARC OF COURAGE

FJEAIWMFOIWEAOIVJMOVw
How well will these skins work with weapon effects?
BreakingHearts/RhoaHood/BackAndVeryLate (Standard) | HushtailSweep/HushtailWeeps (Ancestor)
These look pretty awesome. Bummed there's no staff MTX though. All the staffs look really bland and unless you want to use Lifesprig you're stuck using PoH or Taryn's which are way to expensive to justify a skin swap purchase for me.
IGN: YOLOSWAGFORBUDDAH, KarateJesus, MakeItRizane
This is ridiculous. You are making me choose between Arc of Courage and Arc of Defiance! They both are super badass.

Love all the new skins! Oh, and the shield is freaking over the top cool.
Personally not a fan of any of these to be honest. They by and large look big and clunky and the swords remind me of something from an anime theme - aimed at the huge wing crowd I'm sure.

I see you guys have plenty of time to make lots of new MTX and I get it, it pays the bills. Any chance that 3d art will get caught up soon? Would be nice. You guys gave the helmets in game their own art and that was fantastic. Would love to see the rest of the items/uniques have their respective art as well.
Guild Leader - LÉGÄCY

POE is happy good luck fun time for great imperialistic leaders!
devourer maul

Spoiler
to hit devourers with :D
I need more purple titles

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info