New Microtransactions in Tomorrow's 1.2.3b Update

Yuck.

I for one dislike these, and most of the newer mtx. I believe we've reached the threshold in which mtx just look silly. Don't get me wrong, fairy wings still takes the cake for most retarded skin mtx, but yeah. Dual wielding 2h swords through mtx is not my kind of thing, of course everyone will buy into it because HUGE SWORDS LOOK AT ME. (same reason shiny wings sell)

Everything glows. EVERYTHING. there's lightsaber weapon mtx and ball of light head mtx's. All footprint effects, or at least 90% of them look pretty dumb. Pre-level 10 characters running in godly looking plaques of metal that ammount to a value of 0 armour. Blegh, I can't believe I'd be saying this, but I actually miss how this game looked back in open beta. At least I could feel immersed back then without flashes of light distracting my attention.

Spoiler
don't get me wrong, despite all the QQ, I still love this game and thank GGG for it as much as I can. I might not be content with a handful of mtx's now, but things like item transfer puts a smile on my face, particularly coupled with the effort the art department has been pushing onto unique item models.

On that note: Please revisit purity of elements / vitality / tempest shield. Those effects look very, very
Spoiler
VERY
hideous compared to the rest.
All my builds dual wield wands... WTF!!!
welp there goes all the money for my college education!
No love for wands and staves
did i miss staves somewhere?! No staves?
"Success is not the absence of failure. Success is persistence through failure."
Currently Playing: Contagion/Essence Drain IGN: JddoggAscended

some pretty nice ones but seeing as how there specific weapon skins I hope they dont cost that much seeing as how people play different builds all the time. My advice is to keep them under 100coins or have a bundle with all of them for like 500coins
Release a game with no pants, add pants as micro transaction.

Clearly pay to win...

Spoiler
stop raging at sarcasm, fanboys!
IGN: Narbays
"
Xenocidius wrote:
They look nice! But no love for wands?

Damn me, I just bought 5 mins ago skin transfer bundle + Atziri Mirror + Moonsorrow so I can finally look somewhat decent and now I'll have to buy the Badge of Skulls skin...

Yeah, i hope they'll add some wand mtx in the next patch or later on. Still nice mtx though :)
Poe Diary 1745234
IGN: Enefeaa
wow sick new mtx man
IGN: Ziggro
Does the Adder's Claw Skin change the way Spectral Throw looks?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info