New Microtransactions in Tomorrow's 1.2.3b Update

FUCK EVERYONE WHO IS USING WANDS!
We need more skins for casters :(
IGN: RichMightyWitch
Those are some nice skins! Any projection on when we'll get alternate character-model (such as gender-swap) skins?
Whilst these are great (and I'll quite possibly buy a 1h/shield combo), it really highlights the problem with current skin transfers - why can't a 1hand axe be skinned with a 1hand sword? Or mace? These new mtx can cover multiple weapon types, but skin transfers can't? Attack animations were cited as a reason in the past, but these new mtx seem to invalidate that. Any information as to whether cross-weapon skin transfers will be enabled in future?
holy shiat those are nice.

that devourer skin might make me make a 2h build just for that. the swords are nice, the bows are phenomenal and that shield is frickin hot sex no two ways about it. that shield actually really reminds me of an old MMORPG i used to play, Pristontale, and some of their shields.

very nice work, keep em coming!
No skin for wands

/Disapointed
IGN:Hauntworld - ICU Omniscient PvP guild
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PvP Low life crit caster / Gear -->/1829851
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HLD PvP tournaments -->/1576295
I keep pressing the wrong button, sorry ;___;
Last edited by lucksickle on Sep 30, 2014, 10:19:44 PM
Nice, now refund the people who've spend in excess of 300,000 favour points from Zana who got shafted. Grats on your new money making efforts tho.
Hail Thor-show thy might, Let thunder roar and lightning strike! Hurl thy hammer into the fray, And let thine enemies know fear this day!
doublepost
Last edited by lucksickle on Sep 30, 2014, 10:19:05 PM
The Adder's Claw looks fantastic... the Bows are a little underwhelming, but at least players have options. Great job. :)
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info