The biggest problem with PoE is not what you think.

thats the biggest problem with the community, not the game itself.
you can easily ignore all that while playing assuming u turn global chat off
Last edited by Maximus_X on Sep 27, 2014, 4:42:44 AM
"
Maximus_X wrote:

Yeah, as long as you do not trade and do not global party.

Oh wait, the economy is the game.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
Maximus_X wrote:

how is this an issue with trading? i do a lot of trading and never experience anything like what OP described in my transactions.
and i'm sure i don't have to explain that global partying isn't necessary.
"
Maximus_X wrote:

how is this an issue with trading? i do a lot of trading and never experience anything like what OP described in my transactions.
and i'm sure i don't have to explain that global partying isn't necessary.

Ok, i forgot, it's not an issue as long as YOU never experienced anything like that. The last bit was just an example of human interactions, where you ALWAYS meet an idiot or two.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
I've traded hundreds of times. 99% are civil. Someone give you lip just put them on ignore immediately and have a nice day. Don't take bait.
Git R Dun!
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
Maximus_X wrote:

Not sure where that idea comes from, I mainly play with friends and occasionally friends of friends, but never once have we ever thought "man we're gonna need to merchant forever to get what we need." No, we go until we can't go anymore, then we either reroll or keep trying to push farther. We don't make ourselves do something we don't want to do and find it unnecessary. As a result if it gets to a point to where we couldn't continue we would move to another game instead of sitting in town for hours tradings trying to get good items, that is isn't a game, it sounds like a bad buy and sell simulator.
"
blademyth wrote:
The biggest problem by far is the community

You go to Dota2 GD
You got to LoL GD
You go to WoT GD

You come back and say it again.

At least in here people actually able to form a proper sentence to insult you, that makes me want to believe that humanity is not completely lost.
people wouldnt be on the forums to whine if there was nothing to whine about...
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
The community is the symptom, not the cause. Thinking it's the other way around, is getting it backwards, misunderstanding it.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
"

Leave the community then please.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info