1.2.3 Patch Notes

Woot! I like the balancing going on here. The Game becomes more "playable". Now my girlfriend won't have to watch me drop down and start biting the carpet! Great job.
I spent around 200k decoration points for Zana not knowing its bugged :/
Are the decorations going to appear in my inv at some points?
I for one like the change to the price of Elreon's multiple mod mod; I think it'll be better for the game in the long run, but until then it seems like the bitching from the community is going to reach an all time high.
"
"
Zli_BMK wrote:
new patch new patch bla bla bla better do something about this lame desync ALREADY!!! i get it F2p but RLy... i spent a lot to support this game and my friends as well but still problem long time ago still not resolved GJ GGG

Did you now?

I really laughed hard at that one. Getting snappy now, Charan?

Sorry...
Are you serious, GGG?
This is a Game.. it doesn't mean that it has to be like it is in real life. (rich ones get richer, poor ones stay poor)
At least you should make vendors able to sell exalted orbs for a fixed rate.
/global 4745
"
DS_Deadman wrote:
Honestly if they just had a way to trade in Chaos for Exalts through the vendors most would be fine with the change. There are many here that don't want to play the trading game. I've traded on occasion, but really don't care for it. Especially now with all the ones that bot farm.

If I could trade in chaos for Exalts or something, then I would most certainly be fine with that particular issue.

I have been playing since closed beta and while I most certainly am a casual player I still can put in a lot of hours. I have many characters at 80+ and more at 75+. Yet in all the time I have less than 10 exalts found. I have twice as many Divine.

It is crazy how far off RNG can be from player to player.

Wanna sell me some Divine Orbs?

Why would you want to trade in Chaos orbs? Do you have too many? How come? Roll some maps with them, maybe use them to craft some items. Don't do the recipy any more, getting fusings through alts/jews/fus chain with the help of masters is way more profitable, and selling fusings is easy: Go to town and join a trade-group...
"
QuovTsin wrote:
Are you serious, GGG?
This is a Game.. it doesn't mean that it has to be like it is in real life. (rich ones get richer, poor ones stay poor)

You do realise that the rich ones mainly get richer because they put in way more hours? Because they are more efficient? Because they know more about the markets and the way the system/game works?

What would you do with all the exalted orbs? Start crafting? With what? Eternals that are suddenly worth 10ex+? Or would you use them to buy GG gear? That suddenly quadrupled in price because of an abundance of exalteds.

"
t_golgari wrote:
"
QuovTsin wrote:
Are you serious, GGG?

You do realise that the rich ones mainly get richer because they put in way more hours? Because they are more efficient? Because they know more about the markets and the way the system/game works?

What would you do with all the exalted orbs? Start crafting? With what? Eternals that are suddenly worth 10ex+? Or would you use them to buy GG gear? That suddenly quadrupled in price because of an abundance of exalteds.

Rich ones are more efficent? WTF!
What i would do with alot of exalted? Maby I would do that, what the description of the orb are saying.

I know alot of people who don't play the game, they play a sort of a "trading game"
Don't get me wrong, people who invest more time should get more reward, but this "change" make the new craftig system from a "top" change to a "gimmic" change.
I play this game since middle of closed beta, i know what you can get with alot of time invest, i know what you get when you invest alot time in trading. And this don't stay in relations. With time invest in trading, you will earn alot more currency which result in better equipment. With alot of gaming time, you will be happy when you find a realy good gear piece or find some higher currency.

I think its time for me to only play standart. Summary, only here i will be able to level the masters to level 8 and then be able to craft ONE good gear piece for ONE char.

Please apologise my bad english, it's not my native language.
/global 4745
"
QuovTsin wrote:

I know alot of people who don't play the game, they play a sort of a "trading game"
Don't get me wrong, people who invest more time should get more reward, but this "change" make the new craftig system from a "top" change to a "gimmic" change.
I play this game since middle of closed beta, i know what you can get with alot of time invest, i know what you get when you invest alot time in trading. And this don't stay in relations. With time invest in trading, you will earn alot more currency which result in better equipment. With alot of gaming time, you will be happy when you find a realy good gear piece or find some higher currency.

I think its time for me to only play standart. Summary, only here i will be able to level the masters to level 8 and then be able to craft ONE good gear piece for ONE char.

But the fact that you can play a trading game will always be true. No matter what. Redargdless the price and availability of orbs, you will always make more currency by knowing the market. If you can farm an ex a day, you can make two by trading. If you can farm 10 ex a day, you can make 20 by trading. Because flipping items from people like me, who likes playing and selling stuff fast witjout being willing to always look for the best price at the right time of day, will always be easy.
But you know what? That is fine for me. I can play the game, make a little curency to occasionally buy a decent rare or a medium priced unique item. I can link and socket my stuff, I have a stash of nice items I can use to outfit new chars, that is enough for me. And if somebody makes more currency while playing "stock-market simmulator 3000", I don't care at all.
"
QuovTsin wrote:
"
t_golgari wrote:
"
QuovTsin wrote:
Are you serious, GGG?

Rich ones are more efficent? WTF!
What i would do with alot of exalted? Maby I would do that, what the description of the orb are saying.

So I made like 10ex a day in the first week of lvl8 crafting, with an time investment of like 1-2h/day

I think I was quite efficient :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info