1.2.3 Patch Notes

"
Mivo wrote:
"
BestiyaLV wrote:
Now you will have a GOAL --> play PoE till you find 2 Exalts AND level Elreon up to Lvl 8 :)

That's just it. :) Adding a second "fuck you" to the first "fuck you" doesn't somehow make it better, yet that is exactly what GGG are doing. You may enjoy that sort of treatment, but not all of us do.

that's alot of "fuck you" for a false claim: you just need to know somebody ingame who already has his master max leveled and how to trade for exalts should be known to you as well.

so these changes are a buff to community interaction.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
geradon wrote:

that's alot of "fuck you" for a false claim: you just need to know somebody ingame who already has his master max leveled and how to trade for exalts should be known to you as well.

It's about the solo/self-found style. I know that if I trade, "interact" with other players, or do something we shouldn't talk about, none of these concerns matter. I'd have a level 8 master now too if I had done the /820 thing. As mentioned, 2 ex or 80-100 chaos is not very relevant to a trader (it's not important enough to affect the exchange rate), but to a solo/self-found player there is a meaningful difference. You can farm chaos orbs, but not exalted orbs. I'd settle for a recipe, too.

What really speaks against that? (Taking chaos instead of ex.)
"
Mivo wrote:

What really speaks against that? (Taking chaos instead of ex.)

Well, you could even make it an option for players. Ex OR Chaos. Then GGG would kind of set a rate, which would in turn help stop inflation maybe... Then again, that's probably why it wont happen.
Last edited by t_golgari on Sep 26, 2014, 3:42:24 AM
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
What happened to this new crafting giving casuals a way to balance their gear without devaluing the existing orb crafting system? Have you seen how stupidly powerful even the single mod crafting allowed us to be within days of the new leagues? What sort of joke have you turned your game into with this multi mod on weapons? completely devalued orb crafting, completely devalued looting, completely devalued even playing the game outside of powerleveling your master through trade chat.

yep, but ggg only fixed what alot of people complained about over and over again since release: the missing crafting options for midgame and crafting being only available only to "the rich".
problem is: they made it much too cheap and easy, yes.

my suggestion would have been to have the player solve a difficult mission for the master to be able to craft one item. additionally to prior level the master up of course.
the price for the multi mod on weapons should be around 200 chaos min, given how powerful it turned out to be.
"
Mivo wrote:
It's about the solo/self-found style.

you're of course right when it comes to people playing "self found" and i would really like to know exactly what percentage of players never traded for anything.

To those who are unhappy that the price is 2 exalts rather than like 84-88 chaos - well this should only affect self found players, as everyone else can simple go to trade chat and within minutes exchange their chaos to exalts. When it comes to self-found people - what makes u think the game is balanced around self-found? GGG clearly stated the game is balanced around trading so you shouldn't be surprised.

When it comes the actual price of the "of crafting mod": when it costs 1 divine it is simply too cheap to craft an item that will beat almost every item that drops. This makes actually playing the game not worth it. With the price of 2 exalts one must invest a significant amoun of currency to produce an item of great quality, AS IT SHOULD BE. You can create a 450pdps dagger with such crafting so why on Earth would this mod cost 1 divine? The fact that GGG decided to increase the cost from 1 divine to 2 ex means they're doing their job right... .

On the other hand if the cost was like 50 ex, well... think people, nobody would do it as it'd be dumb, not worth it. If it costs anywhere that much you'd simply use exalts & eternals, rather than settle for 5 MOD ITEM.

When it comes to Haku missions: I can't believe you don't see it as a great improvement... . They're removing (at least mostly) falling rocks as well as the unkillable rocks. This is what you call balance... . About the beacons, first see how they interact with everything, then judge.
IGN: korgan_bloodarrow
self found player complains is pretty stupid since exalts are more common than divine. They should be happy with this change.
IGN TylordRampage
Before this patch there was one problem: crafting near godly gear for 1 divine and the podcast streamers came up with a good solution: change the mod to restrict the additional craftable mod count to 3.

Now we have 2 problems: still all mods can be crafted AND it will inflate exa prices and made rich richer and remove end game item crafting for casuals ENTIRELY.

Seriously, pleeeeease reconsider.

1. Change the mod so an item can have up to 3 crafted mods (the mod itself taking up a slot)
2. Change to cost to either 60 Chaos or 30 Regals ... or as someone on reddit suggested: make it cost the ilevel amount of Chaos

Chaos and Regals can at least be effectively GRINDED ... isn't your company name GRINDING Gear Games?

PS: After 1 month of Rampage c:ex is approaching 50:1 --- what will it be at the end of the league? 100:1? Fun, fun, fun... naaaht
### r4wb1rd ###
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/r4wb1rd
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/r4wb1rdGaming/
Babel PoE: https://github.com/rowolff/babel-poe/releases
Well I am ok with 2 ex. It isn't that much easy now for godlike weapon.
What I am not ok with is reduced spawn rate of carto boxes. The spawn rate was reduced already when the temp league ended. And now GGG reduces it even more? In around 100 maps I found 4 carto boxes, so now it will be 1 box per 100 maps ? Cry in corner ;(
I am so gonna spent my exalted orbs instead of the divines, if I had any of those...

And again, 10% of whole population decides for the rest of us. When will You understand that these 10% are holding all of the exalted currencies and the rest of us just watching them on streams? -.-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info