2.3 Fakener (budget fake Mjölner) build - Trickster Version

Why i am very easy to die on physical damage ? i already have cwdt + increase duration , enduring cry , immortal call . One devourer can end me .
"
seanking0010 wrote:
Why i am very easy to die on physical damage ? i already have cwdt + increase duration , enduring cry , immortal call . One devourer can end me .

Probably need more life and more evasion rating. I didn't really feel safe from one-shot physical damage until I had 3000+ life along with 40+% chance to evade and 40% dodge along with a little blocking and the CWDT setup. Additionally, if you have Voll's Devotion you'll always have endurance charges up AND you can free up enduring cry for some other gem in the CWDT setup (I'm using molten shell, but I'm not sure how effective it is...) all of which helps you deal with that physical damage.

You can also do what I did and invest 3-4 points into block nodes. There are a couple of different choices near our paths to do so and even 6% extra chance to block can be helpful against those hits.
Last edited by FutureBlues on Nov 4, 2014, 3:09:36 AM
Will this be useable with multimod?

Would basically be the same as the one in the OP, just with 20% less spelldamage and a little less attackspeed. I would craft multimod, crit and probably lightning leech on it.
"
bottlehead93 wrote:

Would basically be the same as the one in the OP, just with 20% less spelldamage and a little less attackspeed. I would craft multimod, crit and probably lightning leech on it.

It would work well yea but I'd have a quick look around to see if you can find anything better for 2ex. Haven't looked at the dagger market myself in a while so I have no idea but it might be possible.

Not sure what's on the dagger though. Is that a low spell dmg roll + a hybrid spell/mana and attack speed or is it spell damage, attack speed and mana?
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
"
ishville wrote:
So I managed to walk into a zana onslaught map with about 20 agate amulets (bought from vendors and gotten from drops outside of the onslaught map), and about 2-3ex worth of scours and a couple hundred chances...and I walked out with this:

Just wanted to let my fellow fakener players know that it is possible to chance outside agates in an onslaught map to get it. So try it out and maybe you'll get lucky and save yourself ~45ex at current rampage prices.

Next stop for me is the 6L voll's protector and I'll be pretty close to Mathil's ideal gear setup, it's going to be amazing. I don't know how I'll ever play another spec after this one, it's too damn good.

Anyway, good luck!

still possible in actual patch and tnx for the info :)

chanced it in ~50 tries. The other ~300 produced some nice yellows but not a 2nd one.
cya Deathtiny
level fast, die young and leave a nice looking corpse!
Tinyshideouts: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3260135
for everyone liking cyclone for its hitrate but disliking its desync check my suggestion

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1092678

try not namelocking on targets and rather freely spin around, solves a lot of desync with this skill. cheers.
"
Mathil wrote:
"
bottlehead93 wrote:

It would work well yea but I'd have a quick look around to see if you can find anything better for 2ex. Haven't looked at the dagger market myself in a while so I have no idea but it might be possible.

Not sure what's on the dagger though. Is that a low spell dmg roll + a hybrid spell/mana and attack speed or is it spell damage, attack speed and mana?

It is lower spell dmg roll 40%, Attackspeed 20% and mana roll on regal. No hybrids. I'm actually interested in crafting one myself as I never did so with any weapon and with the masters it became so much easier to get a somewhat decent one.
Should I use elemental equilibrium with these gloves?

Currently level 84 and loving this build can clear just about any map with any mod stupid fast. My build is slightly different and I am also using Vaal Pact and Blood Rage.

Gear:

Going to try some Atziri runs once I hit 85

Tree:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYABbUOSA-rEZYTnhRNFr8aOCaVJ-0o-ilPKgsqOCpNLdIwcTWSNj062DwtPydBh0V8SshLeEz_UUxTNVVLWfNd8mHiYqxjQ2wWbIxuqm-ecFJwVnDVdwd9W34zfr2Cm4LHgwmDOIV9hxOHGYnTjDaQG5BVkn2Xl5f-mG-YrZoTm7WcpJ2qogCkkaeEqW6sR6yqr2y0OLTFtfK3PsAawuzDOsT2xYrGrspK1CPYvdvU3ajjhOUZ5c_sOO988B_yRfno-_X8S_4K

Last edited by Nearlydead on Nov 5, 2014, 2:40:38 PM
"
Nearlydead wrote:
Currently level 84 and loving this build can clear just about any map with any mod stupid fast. My build is slightly different and I am also using Vaal Pact and Blood Rage.

Blood rage with Vaal Pact? how? ..no life reg....and no chaos res in your gear so with -60%chaos res and no life reg.. how can you cope with Blood rage degen?

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info