2.3 Fakener (budget fake Mjölner) build - Trickster Version

"
redix27 wrote:
"
Nearlydead wrote:
Currently level 84 and loving this build can clear just about any map with any mod stupid fast. My build is slightly different and I am also using Vaal Pact and Blood Rage.

Blood rage with Vaal Pact? how? ..no life reg....and no chaos res in your gear so with -60%chaos res and no life reg.. how can you cope with Blood rage degen?

I use a bubbling flask and with the extra frenzy charges and the other charges I get crazy health back when discharge goes off, in between packs I swap weapons to turn off blood rage. Though I would not recommend using in on Atziri because of the degen and the fact that there aren't enough mobs to keep the frenzy charges rolling. For maps however its great.
Is it possible not to use coc?
"
andrew698 wrote:
Is it possible not to use coc?

wut
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
"
Deathtiny2266 wrote:
"
ishville wrote:
So I managed to walk into a zana onslaught map with about 20 agate amulets (bought from vendors and gotten from drops outside of the onslaught map), and about 2-3ex worth of scours and a couple hundred chances...and I walked out with this:

Just wanted to let my fellow fakener players know that it is possible to chance outside agates in an onslaught map to get it. So try it out and maybe you'll get lucky and save yourself ~45ex at current rampage prices.

Next stop for me is the 6L voll's protector and I'll be pretty close to Mathil's ideal gear setup, it's going to be amazing. I don't know how I'll ever play another spec after this one, it's too damn good.

Anyway, good luck!

still possible in actual patch and tnx for the info :)

chanced it in ~50 tries. The other ~300 produced some nice yellows but not a 2nd one.

I do not have much luck in this game but this time I guess it's my turn to get a bit of that. Got this little thing with 2 chance orbs.
dont u have any problems with desync with this build?
What about using...Atziri's Step Slink Boots:

180% increased Evasion Rating
+(55 to 75) to maximum Life
30% increased Movement Speed
(14 to 16)% Chance to Dodge Spell Damage

Would be nice for our build? (if we don´t lose a lot of RES of course...)

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
May i know how to get Voll's Devotion with using Orb of Chances? Is that craft a agate amulet in Anarchy and Onslaught league that open with map device?
Wouldn't a gifts from above ring work very well considering all the crit chance, consecrated ground on crit, and increased rarity on crit, granted that resists are still capped?
I was poor, because I didn't have anything. But I was rich, because I had a dream.
please tell me why your evasion rating is so high
"
redix27 wrote:
What about using...Atziri's Step Slink Boots:

180% increased Evasion Rating
+(55 to 75) to maximum Life
30% increased Movement Speed
(14 to 16)% Chance to Dodge Spell Damage

Would be nice for our build? (if we don´t lose a lot of RES of course...)

That's what I do :

my gear :
D2 4ever ;)
Since 2011

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info