2.3 Fakener (budget fake Mjölner) build - Trickster Version

Running 5L Voll's on Trickster, I'd assume blade vortex takes priority over inc. crit for the 5th link?
Hey guys, when I have the voll's devotion, do I have to put cold damage on my gear or cold and fire?
"
Erionn wrote:
Running 5L Voll's on Trickster, I'd assume blade vortex takes priority over inc. crit for the 5th link?

I have my 5l setup like this and am running blasphemy warlods mark for leech. Works well so far.
Hello. Before path i played scion, but now i change character to shadow with trickster. Nice boost to attack speed, ES and of course free cyclone. Here is new movie from normal Atziri https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oB3X5HNeBwQ

Here are my items. I need to collect few exalts, and change ring to something with more resists. I also set up macro in my mouse which help me with trio. By clicking one button i have

Blade Vortex for 5 sec (to charge them) -> vall haste x2 -> vall discipline -> righteous fire -> drink potion 2,3,4

and the 2nd button with macro

drink potion 2,3,4 -> wait 4,5 seconds (repeat this a couple of time)

EDIT
Just got them today, if someone want to buy for 35 chaos let me know, my ign Kubsonix

Last edited by qbatronix on Mar 13, 2016, 12:52:03 PM
Is there an alternative to the Volls with 3 green 2 blue sockets? I've spent loads of chromatics already and hasn't had very much luck..

Thanks
I'm getting punished by some mobs, even izaro in cruel lab ..... with a lvl 66 scion. Help.

My damage is good enough to do merc dried lakes solo but I feel its squishy once ES runs out.

I know the belts and amulet are garbage but I shouldn't have problems for cruel izaro.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAAAADsoA5ZuPWBDvoCDCUZxb560DJyk6rrK04cTDXy-incHV8mTJ6EvKPpsC3_G74i4kyL0EZb5NxzcbRmQGwceDkjXz-vujxoRUNlbl_RwVpUuXfJJsTLRNbkbJVJTmhPw1SoLRUenK0uul5U9X9vUj_pJUXBSwGbpAkyz0NDr9YnTPAWusyBuRwZfamSdwwmMNp_f73xBllAw8uHYdvIduZOaO9D1215jQ7k-7TyCm6xm1aYs4VeUKU9rt4V9BUIsnA==

My HP is 1.5k and ES is 2k with disciple. I plan on switch to CI soon.
would trypanon great mallet work with this build? make this build easier to make? i'm planning to make this build budgetly with trypanon. trypanon giving 100% crit making me don't need to focus on any crit on gear but getting crit spell nodes. so i was wondering if this will be a good alternative.(i'm a templar)
"
DPeriodDot wrote:
would trypanon great mallet work with this build? make this build easier to make? i'm planning to make this build budgetly with trypanon. trypanon giving 100% crit making me don't need to focus on any crit on gear but getting crit spell nodes. so i was wondering if this will be a good alternative.(i'm a templar)

This build is focused on crit, getting no crit chance or spell crit chance wouldn't work with thsi tree. There is a coc build that uses trypanon on the forum. With that said, while it shouldn't be your main weapon, I used it to levle my scion as I had no crit nodes, I got Elemental Overload and Elemental Equilibrium till I had enough crit chance with my dagger.
would it still be viable to main the trypanon and just get spell crit nodes? will i have enough to crit on my discharge.
"
DPeriodDot wrote:
would it still be viable to main the trypanon and just get spell crit nodes? will i have enough to crit on my discharge.

Trypanon sucks at atk spd, and if you have voll's to sustain charges, might aswell buy a vagan dagger, they start around 3-4c.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info