2.3 Fakener (budget fake Mjölner) build - Trickster Version

Today I bought a cheap (4 alts) Three Dragons. It's nice to freeze things while I don't have life leech, and shock them with attack's fire dmg. Hope to do cruel lab this week (Currently my char lvl is 61) and get the free leech!
"
Bars wrote:
Just a sidenote to the Scion's bad earlygame: there's absolutely no reason to go CoC before level 60 when hardcast Arc with Clarity on mana and herald of thunder will be simply better. You respec some points and transition to coc in the 60s or 70s when you have the gear and resources and you're good to go. Seriously, coc is weak below 60. It's just not reliable enough and you're too squishy, especially in melee.

So, to put my 5 cents, IMO assassin/berserker Scion is much better since there are easy ways around the earlygame.
Or just go triple aura (need to take 4% mana reserve node and Conqueror's Efficiency jewel) and piggyback friends or guildmates till lvl 60. I just described my case, where I went discharge around lvl 40. It was painful, but doable :). But yeah, Arc is better way to go if you can plan your respecs. I didn't really wanted to use respecs, so went hard way :)
I'm following the Scion Berserker/Assassin build in OP's post. It says to get passives for all 3 bandits; is this right? I thought we're supposed to get power charge for the last bandit? Which one do I get for Merciless bandits, passive or power charge?
IGN: OneEyedShadow
So far I'm lvling easy since lvl 40 using discharger + ice nova, while I don't get to the crit/dagger nodes near shadow I've been using Elemental Overload and Elemental Equilibrium.

The gear I'm using to make this possible are these:

Spoiler

With Trypanon I get perma elemental overload, constant charges for discharger and procs for shock nova.

I'd like to know what you guys think of this leveling route I took.

Currente tree
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAAAAAOWDXwVUBzcIvQo-ilPKjgy0TsoPAU9X0VHRnFSU1ZIV8lfsGBDa7dsC20Zbj1vnoKbgwmExYV9jHaTJ5eVl_SYrZo7m7WePJ_foS-nCLQMuJO-isBmwzrKSsrT1abYJOq66-7sOO0873w=?accountName=spetakju&characterName=SpetaBOOM

Edit: What auras should I be running?
Last edited by spetakju on Mar 12, 2016, 4:58:53 PM
"
Amarantine wrote:
I'm following the Scion Berserker/Assassin build in OP's post. It says to get passives for all 3 bandits; is this right? I thought we're supposed to get power charge for the last bandit? Which one do I get for Merciless bandits, passive or power charge?
Nope. Mathil took life, aspd and power charge. If you plan to switch to CI lategame, then you better take passive, aspd, power charge.
Good tips buuuut i think the trickester is more easy and survive more than the scion version of it....is just my kinda of game lol, cooler imo
Got these colors

Should I use vortex or reroll for 2G-3B?
"
spetakju wrote:
Got these colors

Which ascendancy are you using, it is different depending on if your trickster or scion.
If your trickster I would probably keep what you have as it is pretty close to ideal links if you manage to 6link although ideal for a 5l would have a red for leech and is probably pretty mandatory for trickster, ideally you would do self cast blade vortex and do LL, inc crit, CoC, cyclone, discharge with the last being another green for vortex. I would probably swap in critical strikes for ice nova if you are trickster.

If you are scion It would still be fine since you would use cyclone coc discharge vortex and then you have a lot of options for the last two, not sure what is best yet probably lightning pen and crit multi, but generally you want 3g 3b for that.
guys , how use elemental equilibrium ? i must add fire/cold damage to attacks on my gear?
"
Maethorr wrote:
"
spetakju wrote:
Got these colors

Which ascendancy are you using, it is different depending on if your trickster or scion.
If your trickster I would probably keep what you have as it is pretty close to ideal links if you manage to 6link although ideal for a 5l would have a red for leech and is probably pretty mandatory for trickster, ideally you would do self cast blade vortex and do LL, inc crit, CoC, cyclone, discharge with the last being another green for vortex. I would probably swap in critical strikes for ice nova if you are trickster.

If you are scion It would still be fine since you would use cyclone coc discharge vortex and then you have a lot of options for the last two, not sure what is best yet probably lightning pen and crit multi, but generally you want 3g 3b for that.

Using scion, wish I had choosen trickster xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info