2.3 Fakener (budget fake Mjölner) build - Trickster Version

You are all talking about a Vagen Dagger but I dont get it.
Can someone explain please
Its about dagger that you can get from master Vagan, the dagger from vagan have unique mode "hits can't be evade" so when you eqiup vaggan dagger you have 100% chance to hit monsters, something like passive skill "resolute technique", but you still can hit with critical strikes, thats all about with it.

Repeat question: what bandits with scion?
Last edited by Cebilat on Aug 8, 2015, 3:17:20 PM
you can do oak-krait-alira, but i feel like the build is strong enough to just get the first two passive points then alira
Anyone have the updated tree on a different website? The normal one doesn't load anymore.
This build does a LOT of damage, pops everything, but the defense is just pure crap, you die real quick.
Last edited by caraticus on Aug 12, 2015, 12:45:45 PM
"
Cyress wrote:
"
Rogstah wrote:
Is saffel's even neccessary now?:D

For this tree, yes I think....Saffel's allows us to completely ignore reflect/thorns. I'll test some alternatives when I get home....
Spoiler
Could be a nice alternative if you can handle the loss of resists.

thornflesh was removed
reflect is only on single target now

my tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYAA5YEswceDdEOSA-rEZYWvxo4JIsmlScvKgsqOCpNLOEt0jWSNj062DrhOyg8LT8nRXxHBklRSshN41FMVUtZ813yX7BgQ2HiYqxjQ2yMbWxuPW6qb55wUnBWcNVyqXcHe8N9W4KbgwmDX4PMhMWHE4nTiq-MNpARkBuQVZJ9lS6Xl5hvmhOaO5u1nKSdqp8-n9-iAKZXrEesZqyqtDi1SLXytz65Pr6AwGbDOsQVxPbGrspK2HbYvdvU3CPhc-UZ5c_sOO988B_w1fJF8uHz6vcy-_X-Cv6P?accountName=Cebilat&characterName=EustachyPyton

bandits:
oak-kraityn-alira

gear:

I dont know whats wrong, but I cant do it even trio on normal atziri, any advice?
Last edited by Cebilat on Aug 13, 2015, 11:53:55 AM
My Scion is 72 now.

Seem to be having Mayor issues with survivability :(
Can't run a lvl 68 map without death after death.
All Evasion gear is instant death , and a mix with Armor/Eva keeps me alive sometimes..

My Resistances are maxed and i'm at 3.3K hp right now.

I just don't know whats wrong...
but its frustrating at the least >.<

Passive Tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAA5YN0Q48DkgPqxGWFHEWvySLJbwmlSj6KgsqOCzhNZI2PTrhOyg8LUGHRwZKyE3jVUtd8l-wYENh4mKsY0NsjG1sbj1uqm-ecFJwVnDVcql3B3vDgseC5IMJg1-DzITFhxOJ04qvjDaQEZAbkn2Yb5itmhObtZyknaqmV6xmrKq1SLXytz65Pr6AvrzDOsT2xq7KSth22L3bT9vU3CPfv-DD5c_qGPJF8uHz6vcy-Ov56P4K_o8=?accountName=Saja2019&characterName=SpinnyDaisy

Armor Setup:
Spoiler
"
Saja2019 wrote:
My Scion is 72 now.

Seem to be having Mayor issues with survivability :(
Can't run a lvl 68 map without death after death.
All Evasion gear is instant death , and a mix with Armor/Eva keeps me alive sometimes..

My Resistances are maxed and i'm at 3.3K hp right now.

I just don't know whats wrong...
but its frustrating at the least >.<

Passive Tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAA5YN0Q48DkgPqxGWFHEWvySLJbwmlSj6KgsqOCzhNZI2PTrhOyg8LUGHRwZKyE3jVUtd8l-wYENh4mKsY0NsjG1sbj1uqm-ecFJwVnDVcql3B3vDgseC5IMJg1-DzITFhxOJ04qvjDaQEZAbkn2Yb5itmhObtZyknaqmV6xmrKq1SLXytz65Pr6AvrzDOsT2xq7KSth22L3bT9vU3CPfv-DD5c_qGPJF8uHz6vcy-Ov56P4K_o8=?accountName=Saja2019&characterName=SpinnyDaisy

Armor Setup:
Spoiler

I would swap out that amulet because less crit multi = less damage and in the end less leech. And leech is the only thing that keeps you alive and the faster you kill them the less times you get hit. You already have a good amount of crit from your tree. That should be enough.

Your dagger is not optimal but I think you could regal it and put master crafted attack speed on it. That would be a nice little boost without spending much currency.

To be honest i don't really get why you use that Blood Knuckle Diamond Ring. I would prefer any diamond ring with a good life roll over that one. I think you can get such a ring for like 1c.

You use Blood Magic like I do. So reflect is a serious issue because you cannot use the purity auras. So I would say you need Saffel's Frame to stay safe with elemental reflect.

You have only 123% life from your tree. That's not too much. I would suggest that you think about 2 things:
1. Elemental Equilibrium costs 5 points in the wrong direction. On the one hand it's a nice damage boost but on the other hand you could swap out Ice Nova and go with a damage support gem for your discharge and get 5 points.
2. You go next to Adder's Touch. That costs you 6 passive points for 70% dagger crit. Of course my char has a higher level and better gear (not perfect gear) but I don't take these nodes and with full charges the crit is maxed out for my cyclone. I know Mathil has these nodes in his official tree but I'm not sure if this investment is really worth it.

With more free points you can stack life or go for damage (=leech and we like leech). EE is nice but Adder's Touch... In any case 3.3k HP is not enough. I would try to stack more life from ring and amulet and get more life from the tree.

Good luck!
would using romira's banquet be good at all ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info