2.3 Fakener (budget fake Mjölner) build - Trickster Version

"
Thomasmgp wrote:
"
radixon3 wrote:
I'm running this build and i have yet to figure out how to get frenzy and power charges with it, could anyone enlighten me?

cant tell if serious.

100%
"
"
Thomasmgp wrote:
"
radixon3 wrote:
I'm running this build and i have yet to figure out how to get frenzy and power charges with it, could anyone enlighten me?

cant tell if serious.

100%

Spoiler
"
Hello guys,

I'm currently trying this build but i'm a total failure at it, I do next to 0 damage and when i say 0 damage i mean it, i don't know what i did wrong and i hope you can enlighten me on it. I'm level 62 got cruel malachai carried by a friend and somehow i did more damage with my 4l 5 level ago than now with a better dagger and better gear overall. I'm totally lost

62 is a bit early to take the 6 nodes after your power charge node, I would also hold off on the life nodes at the top of your tree until later, you should have more than enough crit chance without them for now.

Instead I would regret those 10 points and work my way up and complete the templar portion of the tree, then go back to the other nodes.

Here is the tree that I used (I started to discharge at 35 when i equiped my protector)
Spoiler
http://cb.poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYBAZEEsw3RDjwOSA-rEZYUcRa_Gjgi6iW8JpUnLylPKgsqOCpNLdIyCTWSNj08LT8nRXxG10rIUUxVS1cpWfNd8l-wYENh4mKsY0NmVGhla7dsRmyMbWxuPW6qb55wUnBWcNVxhXIPcmxyqXase8N9W4IHgpuC5IMJg1-DzITFhXuFfYnTiq-MNpARkBuQVZHOkn2Ub5eXmG-aE5o7m7Wdqp8-n9-iAKxHrKqtjbFCtDi1SLXytz677b6AwGbDOsT2xq7KSs9-2L3ZfNq520_b1Nwj37_gw-Fz5Rnlz-d06NbqGOw473zwH_MR893z6vcy-Ov79f4K
I would also add a self cast Enduring Cry (you have an open red socket in your dagger) between packs, until you can get a Devotion.
I'm eager to try this out, can someone tell me is this build still good? Or uber viable even?
Still by far the fastest clearing build I have ever played (with devo). Uber Viable with some alteration to the tree, single target leech is still an issue, you'll have to get creative.
I recently got a 6L Voll's Devotion and want to run this build on my witch. Can anyone critique my Witch Tree?
Spoiler
http://cb.poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMABLMFQgceDdEOSA-rD8QRLRGWFr8aOBzcJpUnLyj6KgssnCzhLR8t0jWSNj062DrhO3w8LUGHQZZEq0cGSVFMs03jVUtVrlnzXfJh4mKsY0NsjG1scFJwVnDVcql8g3_GghCCm4LHg1-DzInTjAuMNo8aj6aQG5BVkn2VIJUumG-YrZoTmjudqp8-n9-iAKKjplesZqyqrrO1SLc-uJO4yrk-uXzAZsHzxPbGrtD12HbYvdvU3CPfsOFz5c_r7uw47LDvfPAf8NXyRfLh8-r3Mvno_gr-jw==
Steam- squurellkiller
IGN- Sir_Loots (Standard)

wts bois huehue

Can someone let me know what I can still upgrade ?

I'm having issues to obtain the needed INT,DEX or is that due to low level?
what auras should i use? purity of lightning, purity of fire, grace?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info