2.3 Fakener (budget fake Mjölner) build - Trickster Version

Found this in Warbands and lets just say that this thing is AMAZING!

No need for eleron jewelry or stupid mana reduce nodes. Blood Magic Keystone 4.5k HP (still need gg upgrades). 73% crit w/o power charges.
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Somewhat stupid question, but does my volls colours need to be in a certain order for them to function correctly?
Last edited by verts on Jul 20, 2015, 7:54:17 AM
I started testing out Fakener in Warbands since I got bored with how the mapping currently is. Leveled as flame totem + magma orb without really any nodes for it except the jewels and later on the shadow elemental damage nodes. Switched over to the real deal at 48 with the following gear:

Not having Voll's Devotion, Blood Rage and Blood Dance give a nice boost with curse on hit - Herald of ice - Warlord's mark giving some endurance charges. Works like charm so far at 54. Clearing A4 cruel on avarage 3 levels under the zone level np. Had a few rips thanks to playing sleepy but nothing major.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAA5YHHg3RDkgPqxGWFr8YViSLJpUqCyzhNj07KEGHRXxHBklRVUtd8l-wYENh4mKsY0NodGyMbWxuPW-ecFJwVnDVdweCx4MJhMWHE4nTjDaQG5SglS6Xl5oTm7WcpJ2qrGa0OLVItz65Pr6AwzrKSthN2HbaYtvU5Rnw1fLh8-r56Pv1?accountName=Altha&characterName=Althasandria

The life regen helps a lot at this point keeping up blood rage and the cyclone ( I think its 71 life cost atm). Will test out life leech + vaal pact later on when I get something like 6l Voll's.

I'm currently using Herald of Ice and Purity of fire and lightning. Will likely swap another purity for Vitality or something when I get one, and use it until late game.
Last edited by Altha on Jul 20, 2015, 6:28:08 AM
"
verts wrote:
Somewhat stupid question, but does my volls colours need to be in a certain order for them to function correctly?

The volls colours do not need to be in any order. Just make sure they are all linked together though.
Just one question. Is this build HC viable? Because last night i found a 5L6S Voll's Protector and three brittle emperor cards in the Tempest League :) Wanted to really try this because it looks super fun and does tons of DPS!
Last edited by Khaylee on Jul 20, 2015, 7:53:49 PM
"
Khaylee wrote:
Just one question. Is this build HC viable? Because last night i found a 5L6S Voll's Protector and three brittle emperor cards in the Tempest League :) Wanted to really try this because it looks super fun and does tons of DPS!

No.
"
Khaylee wrote:

Did you find the card in Merciless Dried Lake or in a different difficulty?

I have been farming but havent found a single one :O
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Hey

So lately ive been thinking about doing a CoC cyclone build, and ofc i come here!
Well my needs for for 2.0 is a uber viable build that can get me through my uber sets without risking the sets

So my question is, is the fakener 2.0 still uber viable?
Are the atziri changes too hard for us to do uber?

Thanks!!!
//Axdie
@Axdie
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2076866 >>> Wolves of Wraeclast <Wolves>

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2093385 >>> Morbid Torc | Old #1 Howa Amulet
"
Axdie wrote:
Hey

So lately ive been thinking about doing a CoC cyclone build, and ofc i come here!
Well my needs for for 2.0 is a uber viable build that can get me through my uber sets without risking the sets

So my question is, is the fakener 2.0 still uber viable?
Are the atziri changes too hard for us to do uber?

Thanks!!!
//Axdie

uber viable :D take a look at the last pages, ull be lucky if this build gets dominus viable, with all the changes according to the 2.0 update..
How is this build not hardcore viable when I am rank 4 on hardcore with it, while doing the hardest maps in the game with minus max and double damage mods.

good build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info