2.3 Fakener (budget fake Mjölner) build - Trickster Version

Here is my personally tweaked tree.

This tree is FAR tankier than mathil's(I think it's even better). It has 179% life w/ 2 jewel slots for more life, which comes out to 5.3k life with two 6% life jewels, as well as phase acro(this is a huge defense boost). With 6 power charges, I've got 92% crit, otherwise I have about 66% without charges. Build still facerolls all content, only map mods I dont do are blood magic and -max res. I've also pretty over capped on res.

Also have 5 end/6 power charges.

Gear

Sure, the lab can be hard, but it's pretty easy if you're properly geared, and not terrible at the game.
Last edited by Rowanbladex on Nov 7, 2015, 3:06:50 PM
I'm planning to run fakener for the darkshrine event. Atm, I modified Mathil's build for 193% more life with acro + phase acro + EE + 4 jewel slots + 5 power charges though it seems to be lacking crit-wise (I would have to scale crit via gear and jewels).

Last edited by rice4u on Oct 31, 2015, 10:22:10 PM
my standard league fakener is alive again.

items
Spoiler

passives
http://poeurl.com/zDBNeyX

i had this dagger before and 86% chance to hit with a bunch of accuracy items. 300 accuracy gloves + 300 accuracy rings. but a vagan dagger is much better.

this belt was good before but now the leech isn't even noticable. same with the dagger. had to use life leech gem. the 0,2% is pointless.

was on 3800 life before 2,0 now i am on 5k life so that's a big improvement. also got higher evasion 12k with grace and acro/phase acro so overall survivability is much better.

i have been thinking about replacing ice nova with shock nova. what do you guys think? will it interfer with ee? i have fire damage and cold damage on my attacks to trigger it but i think ice nova also helps. shock nova would be a nice dps boost if it works with ee.
Last edited by kompaniet on Nov 8, 2015, 6:42:03 AM
I'm having a lot of damage issues, someone knows why ?

Items:
Spoiler

Tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAA5YEswceDdEOSA-rEZYWvxo4JIsmlScvKPoqCyo4LOE1kjY9Otg7KDwtQYdHBklRSshVS1nzXfJfsGBDYeJirGNDbIxtbG49bqpvnnBScFZw1XKpdwd944KbgseC5IMJg8yHE4nTiq-MNpARkBuQVZJ9lS6Yb5itmhOaO5u1nKSdqp_fogCsZqyqtUi18rc-uT6-vMBmwzrE9sauykrYdti929TcI-Fz5c_sOO988NXy4fPq9zL56P4K?accountName=Pvtalocura&characterName=ScionLionIon
its a fine build, but why arent you running bloodrage?
it gives a huge "free" boost
"
Pvtalocura wrote:
I'm having a lot of damage issues, someone knows why ?

Items:
Spoiler

Tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAA5YEswceDdEOSA-rEZYWvxo4JIsmlScvKPoqCyo4LOE1kjY9Otg7KDwtQYdHBklRSshVS1nzXfJfsGBDYeJirGNDbIxtbG49bqpvnnBScFZw1XKpdwd944KbgseC5IMJg8yHE4nTiq-MNpARkBuQVZJ9lS6Yb5itmhOaO5u1nKSdqp_fogCsZqyqtUi18rc-uT6-vMBmwzrE9sauykrYdti929TcI-Fz5c_sOO988NXy4fPq9zL56P4K?accountName=Pvtalocura&characterName=ScionLionIon

Seems to me like it's your discharge gem. It seems too low level. Other than that, only suggestions I have are to get a rare diamond ring, quality CoC and discharge, and then some jewels, as you are right next to two sockets that are empty. thats all
Sure, the lab can be hard, but it's pretty easy if you're properly geared, and not terrible at the game.
As for tankiness, please check MatrixFactor's version on hybrid.
The reason i didn't pick that is cuz i couldnt go energy shield on darkshrine, and couldn't stand the lack of rat's nest. Too amazing to give up.

As for life version, here is my take. 204% life (max level) + 2 jewels with life on it if needed.
Pretty much only things that CAN kill you are some -12+ max res/ele weak/extra dmg something (on red maps). I still roll those maps under t10.

Drop blood magic, put elreon rings. -15 and you're gold.
Ice nova to trigger EE.

6l it with increased criticals.

Since the only problem i was having is not hitting mobs in party due to latency, i guess abyssal cry + flicker strike is the way (linked with splash/COH/ enfeeble).

It puts you up to blasphemy/temporal chains when it come out.

5,4k life at lvl 93 with 20% life to take on tree yet.

Passive:
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYABLMHHg18DdEOSA-rEZYWvxo4HNwkiyaVJy8o-ioLKjgtqC3SMtE1kjY9Otg8BUGHRUdFfEWdRnFJUUtXTeNTUlVLV8lZ813yX7Bh4mKsY0NmVGhlbIxtbG-ecFJwVnDVcql2rHcHggeCm4LHgwmExYV7hX2HE4nTjDaPGpAbkFWRzpJ9lS6Xl5hvmK2aE5o7muCbtZyknaqf36IArKqtjbGQtAy0OLVItz64k76AwGbA48M6ykrPfti929TcI-UZ5c_qGOq66-7sOO988B_w1fGz893z6vcy-Ov56Pv1_gr-___8-accountName8arherte__characterN___8Death_EmployeQA=

Note that we take 2 intuitive leaps to get to 6 end/6 power charges.

Edit: Shadow cuz i started shadow.
And for more dps, get a vagan dagger or some elreon ring with +fire added damage or lightning.
Since fire - EE to ice nova - EE to discharge.
Last edited by arherter on Dec 4, 2015, 6:36:20 AM
posted this in other thread..

Wow this build is great I had 100+ deaths before this build with my own and was getting frustrated but now im in love with this. I used to use a Immortal call setup on my boots to help me prevent death but seemed like I was wasting charges that could be used as damage I switched to this setup and its a lot better. Im going to go through my gear suggestion are always welcome.

Not the best weapon and I want something better but I used a lot of currency and need to save up for a better one. But it does give me a great crit chance and has everything I need for right now.

Pretty much gives me all the stats I need, crit and attack speed and some other bonus stuff like movement speed and funny enough the reduced character size helps a lot.

ok not exactly sure I want to keep using this shield I used it in old build to help with reflect but now I dont think I really need it anymore. But will hold onto it until something better comes along but its not a piece I need to change right now.

obvious pick right here never changing it obviously.

6l obviously again keeping.

both of these will need to be upgraded and its one of the things im putting at top of list.

im not thrilled with mali gloves but they let me keep my crit chance up so unless I can make the 80% total in other places will be keeping.

just a filler again this needs to be upgraded.

boots real yucky but using them to get the resistance I need will also need to be upgraded.

Right now im 74 and just doing the tier 1-6 maps with little problems, the boss's can be annoying but as long as your kiting when you get hit hard to heal and let your molten reset you should be fine. Some boss's are better left just ignoring this build is for fast farming and the time you spend killing that 1 boss could be used killing lots more mobs, the drops you get from him wont outweigh all the ones you will get from other mobs compared to time spent killing.
how do you run 3 auras now without using nodes on the tree even with enlighten it takes it to 32%,32% and 46% which is too much.

for 4 points charisma could allow you to do it just trying figure if its worth it
Last edited by Stormswa on Dec 9, 2015, 1:08:18 PM
"
Stormswa wrote:
how do you run 3 auras now without using nodes on the tree even with enlighten it takes it to 32%,32% and 46% which is too much.

for 4 points charisma could allow you to do it just trying figure if its worth it
+1 to gem level item and lvl4 Enlighten. This will let you run 2 purities + almost any other aura.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info