RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

1-also why are we using cast speed gem?
I have 94% cast speed modifier (with out the gem), and with this chart I dont see the advantage of using cast speed gem:
http://i.imgur.com/rzkva0q.png

the bonus gain is marginaly not worth it? or is the graph not good?

2-Wouldn't switching increased duration for Elemental weakness be better in our CoDT setup?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Last edited by xenochaos1 on Jan 19, 2015, 8:15:02 PM
Ok so i got Dori's Catya going now but ive heard from a couple people theres also another option...
Apep's Rage... is this a better more expensive alternitive or is the Dori's going to be better for this setup?
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
unless you manage to hit a monster with all the 5 streams LMP is better at single target then GMP, with 4 streams the damage is close but still a bit in favour of LMP.
also if you take into account that LMP has a lower mana multiplier we have a clear winner... or not?
after all the vaals and atziri are pretty big so it's more than possible that you hit them with all the streams at melee range. for the trio i think it's better to switch to LMP though.

about apep's: the cast speed is nice but it gives us almost no spell or elemental damage and the added chaos damage only benefits from 29% spell damage in the passives. also the increased mana cost of spells is very bad for us. doryani wins hands down basically.
regarding item trades: i don't check the forum often so don't send me PMs about the items i have for sale, just add me ingame and contact me when i'm online.

i'm usually online for a few hours after 20.00 UTC and a lot more during weekends.
"
dolan_grey wrote:
unless you manage to hit a monster with all the 5 streams LMP is better at single target then GMP, with 4 streams the damage is close but still a bit in favour of LMP.
also if you take into account that LMP has a lower mana multiplier we have a clear winner... or not?
after all the vaals and atziri are pretty big so it's more than possible that you hit them with all the streams at melee range. for the trio i think it's better to switch to LMP though.

about apep's: the cast speed is nice but it gives us almost no spell or elemental damage and the added chaos damage only benefits from 29% spell damage in the passives. also the increased mana cost of spells is very bad for us. doryani wins hands down basically.

TY VM thats what i thought this morning after i got a guildie to link the item for me to look at it... you also lose that ever important elemental leech as well!! looks like all i have left to do now is 6L my COD OR buy one which after the luck so far i have had trying... it might accoully be cheaper to just buy one already linked.. maybe even trade mine i found with 5S to someone for the 6L and some EX to boot! \m/ Thanks again!
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
A lot of false information is coming up here recently.

There is an apex build but thats for another character build, for this build doryani's catalyst is the best, lots of elementa damage which is good for RF and incinerate and 1% fire leech which is amazing in practice. The rare opal wand isnt bad (crit worthless though) but cant compete with doryani's. Dont underestimate the RF damage which is about 20k for me with it.

GMP has the better single target damage than lmp by a noticeable amount, this build is meant to face tank most stuff, so please watch the atziri videos again...
We get very close to the mobs/boss so that RF and incinerate hits with all 5 streams, it works in practice thats why we take lightning warp too to get that great positioning.

Empower lvl 4 does work and gives slightly better damage than added cold for me (also higher leech), also it makes us pretty much immune to reflect where as added cold can be a problem with heralds.

Also the mana costs for GMP is irrelevant with this build, cause its MoM arctic armour and meant to regen a shit ton of mana.
IGN: Firorath / Ninpa
"
Killuah wrote:
A lot of false information is coming up here recently.

There is an apex build but thats for another character build, for this build doryani's catalyst is the best, lots of elementa damage which is good for RF and incinerate and 1% fire leech which is amazing in practice. The rare opal wand isnt bad (crit worthless though) but cant compete with doryani's. Dont underestimate the RF damage which is about 20k for me with it.

GMP has the better single target damage than lmp by a noticeable amount, this build is meant to face tank most stuff, so please watch the atziri videos again...
We get very close to the mobs/boss so that RF and incinerate hits with all 5 streams, it works in practice thats why we take lightning warp too to get that great positioning.

Empower lvl 4 does work and gives slightly better damage than added cold for me (also higher leech), also it makes us pretty much immune to reflect where as added cold can be a problem with heralds.

Also the mana costs for GMP is irrelevant with this build, cause its MoM arctic armour and meant to regen a shit ton of mana.

i hope you didn't take my post as false information as i said that vs atziri and vaals GMP was better, i just had doubts about the trio as their models are smaller and maybe you couldn't hit them with all the streams using GMP.
regarding item trades: i don't check the forum often so don't send me PMs about the items i have for sale, just add me ingame and contact me when i'm online.

i'm usually online for a few hours after 20.00 UTC and a lot more during weekends.
anyone for this?

I have 94% cast speed modifier (with out the gem), and with this chart I dont see the advantage of using cast speed gem:

2-Wouldn't switching increased duration for Elemental weakness be better in our CoDT setup?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
"
xenochaos1 wrote:

It'll give diminishing returns for getting to stage 3, but it also affects how quickly Incinerate fires. It is definitely a DPS upgrade.
Last edited by Norky on Jan 20, 2015, 4:02:14 PM
"
xenochaos1 wrote:

1. It's not about reaching stage 3 at all. I got 224% cast speed modifier, which gives me 13.5 casts per second. Incinerate is a lots of small hits. Just say, w/o FC gem my tooltip dps goes down 7059>5277.
2. Ele weakness was answered before. It's not a big deal manually curse boss/big group of mobs. You can use it on CwDT if you want. All you loose it's only couple seconds of invincibility. =)
Maybe this has already been discussed earlier in the thread, but what about using Cloak of Flame and running the MoM Keystone as an alternative to Cloak of Defiance? With this build's super high fire resistance, the physical to fire damage taken seems like it would be negligible. Or, since we have AA and CWDT set up, do we not worry as much about physical damage and want the 10% bonus MoM on CoD?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info