Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

"
"
purplet wrote:

"
Mimimi armour better then CoD

LoL.

Finally got my CoD -
. It was a such a struggle.

How you like it?

The above is my gear. Level 81 i have 4.4k hp and 4k Incinerate dps with RF on. My next 6 levels i think are all % life nodes so i should be at 5k hp by level 86 or so. I'm running this out of the templar start in Torment.
Last edited by Wesdrawsblood on Jan 2, 2015, 11:27:31 PM
"
justinmm1988 wrote:

How you like it?

It's great! Now I'm wrecking maps. I tried the Mine Map with 98% extra cold damage + 50% less life and regen -- I had to fight both that scorpion spider and the exile with tentacle wings that can perma stun me. Both at the same time.

I had to switch off RF and HoT. Use enfeeble. It's good if you know how to utilize Light warp. Not me though, I ripped twice since I got used to face tanking/shotgun. But I finished em by learning how to use LW.

Btw, I spent like 5 hours fixing my gear -- i now have 141% IIR XD

Spoiler

I like my +2 Light gem for wand, makes LW faster. I'll get a fire leech once I get a better wand with +2 light gem with cast speed (i hope).

Sooo, when can I try Atziri? Need advice so I don't waste sacrifice sets. Ty!

Edit: changed my wand to
bec I need the fire res,, plus when those necro curses you with flamability, RF will degen....

Question, why do I get so easily frozen? I faced Graveyard Merveil, and a hit from her ice barrage is insta freeze. I have 4.5k life, 491 mana unreserved plus mana for turning off HoT.

Spoiler

PoE-TradeMacro - https://github.com/PoE-TradeMacro/POE-TradeMacro/
ExileTrade - http://exiletrade.github.io/
Last edited by ManicCompression on Jan 3, 2015, 4:35:30 AM
"
"
justinmm1988 wrote:

How you like it?

It's great! Now I'm wrecking maps. I tried the Mine Map with 98% extra cold damage + 50% less life and regen -- I had to fight both that scorpion spider and the exile with tentacle wings that can perma stun me. Both at the same time.

I had to switch off RF and HoT. Use enfeeble. It's good if you know how to utilize Light warp. Not me though, I ripped twice since I got used to face tanking/shotgun. But I finished em by learning how to use LW.

Btw, I spent like 5 hours fixing my gear -- i now have 141% IIR XD

Spoiler

I like my +2 Light gem for wand, makes LW faster. I'll get a fire leech once I get a better wand with +2 light gem with cast speed (i hope).

Sooo, when can I try Atziri? Need advice so I don't waste sacrifice sets. Ty!

Edit: changed my wand to
bec I need the fire res,, plus when those necro curses you with flamability, RF will degen....

Question, why do I get so easily frozen? I faced Graveyard Merveil, and a hit from her ice barrage is insta freeze.

Spoiler

The more HP you get the less status alignments will happen "stuns, frozen, shocks, ignites", shoot for 5k+...i'm 5.2 and rarely get stunned or frozen, I only use the ring I use because id rather not be frozen at all and it gives me cold res, 20% increased maximum mana, and 50% mana regen, as for flammability and elemental weakness over shoot your fire resist so that doesn't happen, vulnerably, shocks, and shocking ground will still cause you to degen more than you can regen. I over shot all of my resit not just fire so those 2 curses don't affect me at all.

As for trying Apex, I went at 90...I wouldn't go until you feel ready, until you have all you're ducks in a row gem wise, gear wise, and have at least 3k on incinerate without HoL...seeing as it get switched with PoL.
Last edited by justinmm1988 on Jan 3, 2015, 6:51:13 AM
"
idiofa wrote:
someone help me, I did this build but only have 1500 dps on incinerate and RF enabled it will have 2k to 4.5k HP someone can see my gear and tell me if this good and what needs improvement, PS: I have 7 exalted to buy new items please tips

my gear

You need more mana regen, your COD is low and u dont have it on any piece of gear.
More mana regen is more defense.

This is my jewelry, found two, bought one for a couple of chaos. There is everything that i need on it and i still got a free slot to enchant whatever res i could want.

"

I am using a wand too, nothing too bad with it other then it wont increase RF damage.
Anyhow, spend the chaos to enchant fire leech on it, it will help u greatly.

That´s my wand, should be around 1ex so still 3or4times less expensive then the unique, i could buy it but i k inda feel that i gotta earn it from Atziri if i want it.
Last edited by purplet on Jan 3, 2015, 4:46:44 AM
I made this build and I'm loving it.

I posted a video on youtube of me doing an atziri run with this build.

http://youtu.be/QEkUA2faPaU

My current gear:
Last edited by teLe on Jan 3, 2015, 5:13:56 AM
Is there any version of this build i can do that doesn't use mom or cod? I have phoenix shield in my stash and it got me thinking about a rf build, i also love using incinerate. I have a 5 link belly of the beast and a few other unique and rare items that could benefit this build. I have been trying to think of a version but i am not sure how id mitigate heavy elemental damage. Could i use evasion armor hybrid gear?

Edit:
That is what i had in mind (not a lot different lol). Use evasion armor hybrid gear where possible. Run armor aura, purity of fire and clarity (if needed). Cwdt set or self cast would also be used.
Last edited by Zac89 on Jan 3, 2015, 10:57:05 AM
"
Zac89 wrote:
Is there any version of this build i can do that doesn't use mom or cod? I have phoenix shield in my stash and it got me thinking about a rf build, i also love using incinerate. I have a 5 link belly of the beast and a few other unique and rare items that could benefit this build. I have been trying to think of a version but i am not sure how id mitigate heavy elemental damage. Could i use evasion armor hybrid gear?

Edit:
That is what i had in mind (not a lot different lol). Use evasion armor hybrid gear where possible. Run armor aura, purity of fire and clarity (if needed). Cwdt set or self cast would also be used.

Well first off you need 12.3 life regen to take the buff nods, your tree only has 11.9...also the problem that 666lol66 fails to realize is in order to go classic defense...meaning armor or evasion is the sole fact we just don't have the points to spare to get a decent number worth it...a decent amount to me via armor or evasion would be 50% at the bare minimum in 1 or the other. For hybrid I wouldn't go any less than 35%/35% armor and evasion. If you go with armor you really need to pick up unwavering stance and iron reflexes and possibly run grace so it can be converted over, if going evasion we'd need to run grace with a chest piece with high evasion and hope we at least hit that 50% mark to even make it worth while! Other pieces like gloves, helm, boots could be picked up with pure evasion but then socket color's become an issue, same as going hybrid armor/evasion. All of our socket colors are blue and red, with the exception of our chest piece. Another issue with evasion is for melee unless it's coupled with a decent block chance, or some other means of mitigation when we get hit we get hit hard...i'm sure it's possible, but seams like a lot of hassle to pull off for me to attempt...if you want to go for it!
Last edited by justinmm1988 on Jan 3, 2015, 11:19:19 AM
"
justinmm1988 wrote:
"
Zac89 wrote:

Edit:

Well first off you need 12.3 life regen to take the buff nods, your tree only has 11.9...also the problem that 666lol66 fails to realize is in order to go classic defense...meaning armor or evasion is the sole fact we just don't have the points to spare to get a decent number worth it...a decent amount to me via armor or evasion would be 50% at the bare minimum in 1 or the other. For hybrid I wouldn't go any less than 35%/35% armor and evasion. If you go with armor you really need to pick up unwavering stance and iron reflexes and possibly run grace so it can be converted over, if going evasion we'd need to run grace with a chest piece with high evasion and hope we at least hit that 50% mark to even make it worth while! Other pieces like gloves, helm, boots could be picked up with pure evasion but then socket color's become an issue, same as going hybrid armor/evasion. All of our socket colors are blue and red, with the exception of our chest piece. Another issue with evasion is for melee unless it's coupled with a decent block chance, or some other means of mitigation when we get hit we get hit hard...i'm sure it's possible, but seams like a lot of hassle to pull off for me to attempt...if you want to go for it!

Well i only mentioned hybrid because i have near max roll 5 link belly (literally my only good 5 link till i can 6 link my legacy lightning coil) but i can make it all armor or even change the tree and spec into if. As for life regen i wouldn't take inner force till i had enough. I really want to play this build but cant afford a 5 or 6 link cod. Spent all my money on coil, last exalted will go towards buying dori scepter.
"
justinmm1988 wrote:
"
idiofa wrote:
someone help me, I did this build but only have 1500 dps on incinerate and RF enabled it will have 2k to 4.5k HP someone can see my gear and tell me if this good and what needs improvement, PS: I have 7 exalted to buy new items please tips

my gear

You're gems aren't leveled, as they level you will gain chunks of dps...without seeing your tree can't really judge any further, but unless you went way off track it should be fine! You have the BIS weapon and the rest of our gear doesn't really influence our dps...there are pieces, but they aren't necessary! For instance you could theoretically get cast speed, spell power/increased fire on rings or amulet...but it's better to focus on HP/Mana/mana regen/Resist on you're gear so I don't suggest that unless you're really lucky and get one with one of those included. There is also a few unquies that could be tossed in, but at the cost of health...which hurts RF...and Survivability...

Also HoL is better than HoI, wasn't out when he made his guide...more dps...and drop you're craft on you're ring, added dmg mods don't help spells...unless its spell power, or increased fire dmg, or cast speed. Things like 12-24 fire, 14-29 lightning, so on and so forth don't work.

My Tree at lvl 92! And gear for comparison, currently 5.2k hp, 378 mana per second, and 5822K on GMP Incinerate

Spoiler

As you can see, besides the weapon there is no part of my gear that increases our dps...it's all gem levels, passives, and quality gem's < Not required, I just felt like doing it! It does however add a nice chunk of dps, not going to lie!

my skill tree http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwEBwSzBS0GDgn2C2EMXxBYES0UIBkuGjgcpx8CJy8n1SftKPosnC0fMjQ1kjwtPfxBh0WdRtdHfkyzTP9TUlOlVcZYY18qXz9hIWP9aHRo8nGFdO14DXloeuZ673yDgpuCx4PbhNmE74dlkFWUoJUgmjua4KIAqW6tja9sr7exQrXytz64k702vorAGsBmwQTB88RYxLjE9sauxtjN-s9-1HzVptX42L3ZYdpi2rnhc-Lq6-Tr7uw47TzvDvAf9kj56P4K

I do not know which item to change for anybody I take the resistances will fall , you know some way to level the faster gems?
huebr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info