RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

How much mana regen is enough for this build?
Rise of the phoenix now costs 2-3 ex and rising. So much for budget! :D
i just bought it for 1.5ex, well i'ts kinda obvious you can't go atziri with vendor gear, and 1.5ex item to farm a mob that will give u such wealth u can't even imagine, isnt much at all.

i like the build, and i like the stream, keep going sir!
bought it for 16 chaos yesterday. I'm lucky
Last edited by Chuchelo on Oct 6, 2014, 9:04:53 AM
great build so far thank you. lvl 45 and everything just melting atm. worried though cuz according to xyz, between cloak and the shield, im looking to need around 3-6 exalted. argh, im a poor man. lets hope i get some good drops/currency before i get to 70ish. wish me luck =)
"
78 points. Were lvl 65 and done with our progression. We have enough regen/ress (needs lvl 17 purity of fire) to equip a rise of the phoenix and start running RF.

I have the 11.3% from the tree, I have 87% Fire resist, and RF burns me down, way faster than 1 HP / second.

You wrote, "If you do the math you need 11.7 % regen"
Except the 78 point tree is 11.3%
11.3 % of Life Regenerated per Second (copied and pasted your build from poe builder)

And I have my points spent exactly as in your 78 point build.
Last edited by roddyriot on Oct 6, 2014, 11:55:44 AM
"
godhand456 wrote:
great build so far thank you. lvl 45 and everything just melting atm. worried though cuz according to xyz, between cloak and the shield, im looking to need around 3-6 exalted. argh, im a poor man. lets hope i get some good drops/currency before i get to 70ish. wish me luck =)

alternatively you can aim on es/ar gear because you get much more mana at the end due to more es, and armor migitates all physical damage extremely well especially buffed you can get up to 30k armor easily (flask+codt.
- Best Signature Ever -
I'm getting more damage for less mana with added chaos damage instead of faster casting. What am I not understanding? Why use faster casting over Added Chaos?

Edit: I'm assuming it's a combo of having a lot of +fire scaling (which I don't have the points/gear for yet) and atziri having some chaos res, but it's something like a 30% difference in tooltip dps for me.
Last edited by LazinCajun on Oct 6, 2014, 12:58:49 PM
"
LazinCajun wrote:
I'm getting more damage for less mana with added chaos damage instead of faster casting. What am I not understanding? Why use faster casting over Added Chaos?

Edit: I'm assuming it's a combo of having a lot of +fire scaling (which I don't have the points/gear for yet) and atziri having some chaos res, but it's something like a 30% difference in tooltip dps for me.

Hes using doriyanis for leech too. Faster casting is so much better when u have the leech.
Why Hallowed Lif Flask over Eternal or Divine Flasks?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info